Some more of my old trucks and the fleet

My old 3300 posing with a new tautliner

Three pics of the the fleet at the time, which has grown now to I think over 30 motors, the majority still being Daf but also got a Volvo a Magnum, some Premiums and lastest additions 4x MAN XXL’s

Dafdaves Space cab 3300 can be seen on theses pics

The Turbostar 480 in its old colours with one of the Dafs

Dafdave I know who the guy in the picture is, but can you remember him? I’ll give you a clue he had a brother also a driver and he worked at sheldons too

Loading for France down at Trinity paper mill in Little Lever, Eddie the warehouse manager posing by the cab wishing he was taking the load

Hope you have enjoyed some of my old snaps, they certainly brought back some good memories for me, working at Harveys were the best days of my working life and I only stopped the continent runs after not seeing my girls grow up and my son being born in 98. Give it a few more years when he’s a teenager and dont need me as much and I will probably go back to it, that is if there are any brits doing the continent then :angry:

Paul

nice pics, they yard surface looks like our yard, bit like the moons surface!

Great pics Paul, It’s always nice to see regular fleet trucks at work, I think most of us don’t really bother to take photos at the time unless we have something a bit special and then regret it a few years later.