One of the nicest fleets around

!(http://i474.photobucket.com/albums/rr105/dag
i474.photobucket.com/albums/rr10 … LEEDS3.jpgv8/MANLEEDS.jpg)

just a few of his many pics of the immaculate fleet!

Where are they based mate? Always thought these wagons looked smart, seen a few around Teeside before judging by the tankers they’d been to ICI or somewhere like that.

there based in warrington mate, they load out of teeside alot there a credit to there owner …

steve u’ve deffently arrived… u’ve now hit full F W status… whens the spot comin■■? :wink:

Very nice, tidy fleet. The multi coloured DAF used to belong to my mate Greeny. I sometimes drove it for him, think it’s had it,s wings clipped a bit since Stephen J bought it though. :laughing: :laughing:

stephen j said he got it clipped straight away… greeney does holiday relif for him…

He give him the ERF ECX for 2 weeks last time…and belive it or not he loved it :smiley:

heres some i,ve got

hey jody the drivers really go to town on them :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i like that ec 11 mate the white 1 is that an ex jack richards ■■?

It eeded clipping Jody, I used to giggle like a schoolgirl as I flashed the Paddies outta my way. :laughing:

It is an old Jack Richards one mate it belongs to JSR of Widnes…he has some tidy ERF’S

Well it only does 90k’s now I’ve drove it…he brought it staright home and had it clipped

Lots of your handy work there truckspark…you’ve had some shiiling of steve over the years!!!

Kev that 57 one is that the one thats an 08 now

yeh two more to do this next week the inverters have just turned up . so will be doing them plus other jobs

yeh i think it is by the time it come out of paint shop and pumping gear was fitted it was then p.d.i. and re/registerd

Yes a really nice paint job stands out but not overdone Ive managed to get a couple of photos of a Volvo going through Sanquhar here on the A76, very nice will need to look out for some of the others in the fleet. Eddie.

Very nice trucks by the looks

dagv8…dont you think they’d look better FW’d up? :smiley:

use to see these a lot loading caustic out of picow farm when i was on chemicals. smart looking fleet and ive heard no too bad to work for either?.