As taylor transport

some pics of the motors as taylor used to run on uk and european work

Great pics Carl. I use to drool over them Daf spacecabs when we were tipping in Church Gresley

cheers malc :wink: id drive one of them dafs know if alan had one

Good pics, love them old Daf’s with the massive bumpers. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I also like the huge stack on that A-reg MAN, I bet you would have heard him coming!

wow fantastic pics :sunglasses:

Thanks carl i used to drive one of them daf 6x2 space cabs,i had it for 4yrs what a machine.Brings back a lot of good memories.

Those DAF sunvisors just make the truck complete. much better than the modern acrylic ones.

My first DAF was a 3300 ATI followed by a couple of 2800 FTG.

I never managed a space cab but drove one for a while. Loved it :stuck_out_tongue:

surprised no-one is complaining about the amount of spotlights :slight_smile:

carl

why did he do away with the livery of the trucks, it seems a mish mashof colours now adays, still nice fleet though.

jon

Spot on the old DAF pic`s :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

why did he do away with the livery of the trucks, it seems a mish mashof colours now adays, still nice fleet though.

the new livery is the gold and red jon, that the erf and t-cab and one of the magnums is that colour aswell now.if the trucks have good paintwork already then alan leaves em but any of the plain white ones you see will be painted in the new colours eventually.i must admit tho i do prefer the old livery

the new livery on the erf ecx

the t-cab

and before it were painted

malc alan has a 1:24 scale model of one of the spacecabs with matching tilt trailer i,ll get a pic in the week :wink:

That erf looks quite tasty carl.

I had one of those mans on my first european driving job. It took about three football pitches to turn around with the twin steer :laughing:
I`d have been better off with an eight wheeler!

theres 2 erfs jb but theyre only 405s .i wish idve took pics of em when they came in the yard they looked nailed theyre ex mcain motors from scarboro.one of em had a leaking sunroof so to cure the leak the gaffer fitted a viesa aircon unit . :laughing: the guy that drives it was well pleased.i always liked the style of the old mans and that one looks really smart

Good Pics :smiley:

one of the magnums in new paint

JB:
That erf looks quite tasty carl.

Have to agree - almost unrecognisable as an ERF

TC

must be good to work for a firm that takes pride in its motors,always see yr wagons lookin tidy,n look on enviously as i pilot a plain white fleet spec axor,which are abused 24/7 by all manner of beings…dont get me started! :imp:

i saw couple of the as taylor trucks at truckfest peterborough. my mate was in the volvo from Taberner Plant hire.