My Stobart dream realised

switchlogic:
You know I said I was going to work for Stobart back in April and you all thought I was joking? Well the day has come, I’ve my lovely G400 manual low cab, Dawn Marie. It’s a real beauty to drive and much better than my previous shed.

not a cat in hells chance of you getting a job with stobarts son,just the thought is laughable

ady1:
not a cat in hells chance of you getting a job with stobarts son,just the thought is laughable

He’s taking the mickey, Mo. Astonishing as it may seem to the company brown-noser, the vast majority of us would sooner flip burgers in McDonalds than dress up as a pixie and consider a 200 mile trip to be “long-haul”.

Harry Monk:

ady1:

He’s taking the mickey, Mo. Astonishing as it may seem to the company brown-noser, the vast majority of us would sooner flip burgers in McDonalds than dress up as a pixie and consider a 200 mile trip to be “long-haul”.

I thought that to Harry just couldn’t be bothered to reply. The day the best job I can find is one at Stobarts is the day I send my licence back.

ady1:

switchlogic:
You know I said I was going to work for Stobart back in April and you all thought I was joking? Well the day has come, I’ve my lovely G400 manual low cab, Dawn Marie. It’s a real beauty to drive and much better than my previous shed.

No indeed not, son. I’ll leave those crappy jobs to underpaid doormats like you as I get back into my well specced Topline and head to Barcelona.

Harry Monk:

ady1:

hes not taking the mickey at all,what hes doing is trespassing on private property,stobart group property,ill be having a word in the relevant ears ,hope hes got deep pockets as hes going to need them,as a group we will not tolerate this behaviour,
tell you what if you were to stick the kid in a stobart truck,thats the one id give him,wont cost anywhere as much to repair when he ditches it as my top spec motor,should of took his lisense off him after the last time he ran it off the road,clown.mo

LMFAO at least switch doesn’t ditch it on a dry road/hit bridges/take the wrong turn on a roundabout/get stuck in 2mm of mud

ady1:

Harry Monk:

ady1:

hes not taking the mickey at all,what hes doing is trespassing on private property,stobart group property,ill be having a word in the relevant ears ,hope hes got deep pockets as hes going to need them,as a group we will not tolerate this behaviour,
tell you what if you were to stick the kid in a stobart truck,thats the one id give him,wont cost anywhere as much to repair when he ditches it as my top spec motor,should of took his lisense off him after the last time he ran it off the road,clown.mo

it seems to me that stobart hired the company that luke works for to drive their new lorries to the docks properly because the irish drivers keep going on strike.

ady1:
hes not taking the mickey at all,what hes doing is trespassing on private property,stobart group property,ill be having a word in the relevant ears

Where does it say that? Is it trespassing to take a photograph of a Stobart truck? How do you know where the photograph was taken?

ady1:
hope hes got deep pockets as hes going to need them,as a group we will not tolerate this behaviour,

Who’s this “we” Mo? You are a driver. You aren’t part of any “group”. When you retire, you’ll be given an Argos carriage clock and your P45. There’s only one person who is impressed with your self-importance.

switchlogic:

ady1:

switchlogic:

No indeed not, son. I’ll leave those crappy jobs to underpaid doormats like you as I get back into my well specced Topline and head to Barcelona.

the chances of you getting a topline to barcelona are very slim id say with your track record son,id put my money on your gaffer getting a phone call requesting a wrecker,look son being given a topliner doesnt mean your a good driver,it just means your gaffers desperate,obviously is desperate as your still employed
but if you do make it youll fit in well with the greasy oiks over there,lokking at you,zb good hair cut wouldnt go amiss,as for that facial hair,i bet theres things living in there.mo

gogzy:
LMFAO at least switch doesn’t ditch it on a dry road/hit bridges/take the wrong turn on a roundabout/get stuck in 2mm of mud

50 yrs of driving all over the world son and ive never even come close to a accident,records second to none,thats why andrew and william hold me in such esteem

Amazing scenes ^ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ady1:

gogzy:

50 yrs of driving all over the world son and ive never even come close to a accident,records second to none,thats why andrew and william hold me in such esteem

Whats with all this ‘son’ crap dad? :unamused:

ady1:

But can I just ask why you post both as “Ady1” and as "Mo(Topgun) and often turn up on the same thread, agreeing with yourself?

I bet you must really regret agreeing to be in that TV programme. They did make you look a bit of a knob, didn’t they?

Harry Monk:
But can I just ask why you post both as “Ady1” and as "Mo(Topgun) and often turn up on the same thread, agreeing with yourself?

AdyMo, you’ve been merked mate! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Harry Monk:

ady1:
hes not taking the mickey at all,what hes doing is trespassing on private property,stobart group property,ill be having a word in the relevant ears

Where does it say that? Is it trespassing to take a photograph of a Stobart truck? How do you know where the photograph was taken?

ady1:
hope hes got deep pockets as hes going to need them,as a group we will not tolerate this behaviour,

Who’s this “we” Mo? You are a driver. You aren’t part of any “group”. When you retire, you’ll be given an Argos carriage clock and your P45. There’s only one person who is impressed with your self-importance.

material things mean nothing to me,ill retire happy,knowing its been a honour for me to work alongside the true greats of this industry,edward,william and andrew

ady1:
material things mean nothing to me,ill retire happy,knowing its been a honour for me to work alongside the true greats of this industry,edward,william and andrew

This truly is the most pathetic and sycophantic post I have ever seen on TruckNet.

Lol you sure it’s not all the brown nosing you do that they hold you in such high esteem

Harry Monk:

ady1:

I bet you must really regret agreeing to be in that TV programme. They did make you look a bit of a knob, didn’t they?

ady1 is not me,nice kid,but has his issues,drink being the main one,seem your typical binge drinker,shame,not a suprise though as come across a few of the reefer drivers and they do seem a unruley lot,thats if you can find one awake :unamused: ,hopefully now were tightening up on them theyll become a asset to the company and not the embarrasment they are at the moment
id like to take ady1 under my wing for a while,sober him up and maybe,just maybe ill find a driver in him somwhere,hell never get to my level,top,but if we could get the kid to stand on his own two feet ,without the need to ring the t.o every 2 mins it would be a start,we could start out with sending him to a farm with a address but no map,second thoughts no,were trying to wean him off drink,probally get lost and head for nearest pub,hopeless case too be honest.

merc0447:

+1 :slight_smile: