My driving youtube videos

elsa Lad:
[
Only 2 people in the uk still view anything on YouTube using PCs and they’re both probably living with their Mum at 50.

well i’m in my fifty’s & i view youtube on my PC & i dont live with my mum (shes dead).
Wife thinks i am a boring [zb], while on my day off, i’m on the PC looking at youtube and Trucknet :open_mouth:

I watch youtube on my laptop, I know loads of people who do. Jesus is there a stigma now attached to owning a laptop. What an odd lot there is on here. If you own a laptop you live with your mother. Heard it all now!!

Can’t view the video mate (must be the wrong type of device :wink: ) but I’m absolutely loving “Joe” bless him. He kinda reminds me of the little terrier that will ■■■■■■■■ anything immobile and then bark at the big dogs that walk by him. :smiley:

“Consultant Refrigeration Engineer”
:laughing: :laughing:

Love it. That should ruffle a few feathers :laughing:

Have to agree with you UKtramp, there’s a bit of a odd bunch on here, just making nasty comments for the sake of it

Tramp, I’m sure you’ve blown it on this one :laughing: . Your usual little gang of characters all popped up with comical similar timing to hold the strangest and bizarre conversation :laughing: . Lids def off :laughing:

the maoster:
He kinda reminds me of the little terrier that will ■■■■■■■■ anything immobile and then bark at the big dogs that walk by him. :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

UKtramp:

elsa Lad:
[
Only 2 people in the uk still view anything on YouTube using PCs and they’re both probably living with their Mum at 50.

well i’m in my fifty’s & i view youtube on my PC & i dont live with my mum (shes dead).
Wife thinks i am a boring [zb], while on my day off, i’m on the PC looking at youtube and Trucknet :open_mouth:

I watch youtube on my laptop, I know loads of people who do. Jesus is there a stigma now attached to owning a laptop. What an odd lot there is on here. If you own a laptop you live with your mother. Heard it all now!!

It was a joke :laughing: :laughing: . Ha. This is bizarre :laughing: . I feel like im answering Rod Hull’s Emu. You can’t help but answer :laughing:

The-Snowman:

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Freight Dog:
Tramp, I’m sure you’ve blown it on this one :laughing: . Your usual little gang of characters all popped up with comical similar timing to hold the strangest and bizarre conversation :laughing: . Lids def off :laughing:

Wow, I’d love to be at the level UKT is at. He’s so well respected that people think his friends are all fake accounts. Get a grip and give your head a wobble.

the maoster:
Can’t view the video mate (must be the wrong type of device :wink: ) but I’m absolutely loving “Joe” bless him. He kinda reminds me of the little terrier that will ■■■■■■■■ anything immobile and then bark at the big dogs that walk by him. :smiley:

I think I caught you on one mate, timing was right on the A15.

ItsJoe:

Freight Dog:

Wow, I’d love to be at the level UKT is at. He’s so well respected that people think his friends are all fake accounts. Get a grip and give your head a wobble.

Wel I have to agree /joe. keep at em fella I have your lead tight in my hands :smiley: :smiley:

Freight Dog:

Really?

elsa Lad:
Have to agree with you UKtramp, there’s a bit of a odd bunch on here, just making nasty comments for the sake of it

+100 !!!

The-Snowman:

I cannot keep a straight face at the moment, it’s a good job mother is out attending her foot clinic or she would be thinking I am insane.

ItsJoe:

Freight Dog:

Ha! :laughing: “give your head a wobble” :laughing:

ItsJoe:
Just sick of people making nasty comments mate, there’s no need for it.

+1

These type of comments usually come from inadequate people.

Freight Dog:

ItsJoe:

Freight Dog:

Freight Dog. Get that laptop out and view my videos and you will see what Joe means. I cannot help being a big hit, it’s just typical me.

UKtramp:

Freight Dog:

ItsJoe:

Freight Dog:

Freight Dog. Get that laptop out and view my videos and you will see what Joe means. I cannot help being a big hit, it’s just typical me.

I can’t. It’s a company laptop. ■■■■ use only apparantly :smiley:

Played on my Galaxy S5 no problem.
Great music score, however, I dont think it will be long before Youtube pings it and takes the sound track down.
On a constuctive note, the single point of view gets old real quick so maybe gets some more cameras and a bit of editing, like approaching a roundabout, put in some side views. Rear view of overtaking, that sort of thing.
How about a behind the driver view, working all the controls.

Who knows, maybe a severed lego head with an atitude problem!!!

AndieHyde:
Played on my Galaxy S5 no problem.
Great music score, however, I dont think it will be long before Youtube pings it and takes the sound track down.
On a constuctive note, the single point of view gets old real quick so maybe gets some more cameras and a bit of editing, like approaching a roundabout, put in some side views. Rear view of overtaking, that sort of thing.
How about a behind the driver view, working all the controls.

Who knows, maybe a severed lego head with an atitude problem!!!

I am ■■■■ with editing to be honest. Who knows I may do some more and get a bit better with the editing, I will learn more what people want with proper critique like yours. Thanks for the sensible suggestions. I have just noticed my hand in the reflection of the windscreen where you can see me operating the gears, perhaps a camera showing that too making it clearer?