My driving youtube videos

Yes mate, not been well one bit haven’t been spotting at all and even missed the cement mixer unveiling

Bad enough reading your bull without watching it!
Sooooooo glad I have an iPhone :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:
Bad enough reading your bull without watching it!
Sooooooo glad I have an iPhone :laughing: :laughing:

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: Pity because I mention you a lot in them :stuck_out_tongue:

UKtramp:

Freight Dog:
Why are all your videos “unavailable”? First vlog I’ve come across on YouTube that does that.

These are not Vlogs, I have put music onto them all and breaks the youtube rules. They won’t play on some mobiles due to copyright laws and down to itunes. As I stated these are not really meant for public viewing. They will play on android and windows based Pcs but are banned from other devices. A bit of a daft rule in my opinion but I did’t do this to gain a subscriber base.

Only 2 people in the uk still view anything on YouTube using PCs and they’re both probably living with their Mum at 50.

If they’re not for public viewing then why the great circus fanfair on here and why stick them on YouTube? :unamused:

Ive got a sumsung and an ipad and still cant see them what a shame :smiley:

Some miserable ■■■■■ on here UK t. Like you I have met a lot of great lads over the years. Absolutely no desire to meet some of the ■■■■■ on here though.

Freight Dog:

UKtramp:

Freight Dog:
Why are all your videos “unavailable”? First vlog I’ve come across on YouTube that does that.

These are not Vlogs, I have put music onto them all and breaks the youtube rules. They won’t play on some mobiles due to copyright laws and down to itunes. As I stated these are not really meant for public viewing. They will play on android and windows based Pcs but are banned from other devices. A bit of a daft rule in my opinion but I did’t do this to gain a subscriber base.

Only 2 people in the uk still view anything on YouTube using PCs and they’re both probably living with their Mum at 50.

If they’re not for public viewing then why the great circus fanfair on here and why stick them on YouTube? :unamused:

Can you just stop with your hatred.

My nan always told me that haters hate, so keep up the good work UKT and ignore the jealous and bitter people on here :sunglasses:

ItsJoe:

Freight Dog:

UKtramp:

Freight Dog:

Can you just stop with your hatred.

Hatred? :laughing: Did you press reply to the wrong post?

I’m starting to think this is full of the same person talking to himself. I’m out. Good luck the odd person that isn’t the other person :laughing:

Colin_scottish:
Ive got a sumsung and an ipad and still cant see them what a shame :smiley:

Teerrible Colin, can’t you borrow someones laptop as I would hate you to miss out :smiley:

Freight Dog:

UKtramp:

Freight Dog:

No fanfare, your not missing much, the link was to stop people asking for it.

Freight Dog:

UKtramp:

Freight Dog:

I’ve just flicked through his video’s on youtube on my PC(I am one of the 2 although I don’t stay with my mum! :laughing: )and they’re boring sheet, bit like him really :wink:

Dr Damon:
Some miserable [zb] on here UK t. Like you I have met a lot of great lads over the years. Absolutely no desire to meet some of the [zb] on here though.

ha ha can you imagine it Dr D, I would be running for the hills from most off here. :stuck_out_tongue:

GOG47:

Freight Dog:

UKtramp:

Freight Dog:

I’ve just flicked through his video’s on youtube on my PC(I am one of the 2 although I don’t stay with my mum! :laughing: )and they’re boring sheet, bit like him really :wink:

Cowards like you are all big on the Internet but would you say that to his face? Absolutely not

GOG47:

Freight Dog:

UKtramp:

Freight Dog:

Good luck staying here Gog, I think you’re surrounded on all sides by one person :laughing:

GOG47:

Freight Dog:

UKtramp:

Freight Dog:

I can well imagine how boring these would be to some, funny how you spend so much time attempting to converse with lorry drivers. Have you got some infatuation with me? I deleted your subscription btw for obvious reasons.

ItsJoe:
Yes mate, not been well one bit haven’t been spotting at all and even missed the cement mixer unveiling

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

ItsJoe:
Cowards like you are all big on the Internet but would you say that to his face? Absolutely not

kin ell Joe, are you trying to get my head kicked in :smiley:

[

well i’m in my fifty’s & i view youtube on my PC & i dont live with my mum (shes dead).
Wife thinks i am a boring ■■■■■■■■, while on my day off, i’m on the PC looking at youtube and Trucknet :open_mouth:

Just sick of people making nasty comments mate, there’s no need for it.