Mr White is everywhere

Silver_Surfer:
I think Whitey has the only decent Euro work out there. Helps if the stuff you’re moving is actually valuable & the customer gives a toss that you do the job properly.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jessicas dad:

bigvern1:
I was talking to a driver of this company recently in Berlin. He opened my eyes I can tell you. :wink:

Old hat that vern ive known for the last couple of years what they have been up to…

you don’t buy all those trucks and trailers on customer service! !!!

All changed now though cos they have changed the pay structure do all the " boys " have left.

This kind of stuff makes me smile non of Pete’s drivers would sit around talking rubbish it is true a few of the boys have left. For personal reasons and it is correct they have changed the wage structure I left Xmas due to not wanting to be away from the family for so long and it is true euro work don’t pay like it used to I got me a well payed job on uk work. If you want to do euro work and skin ya ■■■■ don’t ring Pete he does know how to run and plan trucks a lot of your time can be spent on bay’s being loaded. So you can do 5 15 most weeks, Pete and ray will be sitting there reading this and ■■■■■■■ themselves laffing . Just before I left they had the man from vosa in clean bill of health and got 10 more trucks added to the o licence. If I needed a job I’d give Pete and ray a call in the future and I’ve got a few good friends there still hopefully I won’t need to . I’m not planning on leaving me new job any time soon it’s a doodle :smiley:

truckertang:
Got off the boat in kristiansand on tues and going the other way was a shiny GB truck of mr whites

Just got back to the port and I’m sure it’s a different truck waiting for the ferry back to hirtshals

They are the only Brit trucks I’ve seen in Norway

Loads of EE reg trucks & vans…for a change

Not sure I could handle 60,70 & 80kms max speed limits too often as it takes ages to get anywhere
Today 128kms = 2hours :-/
Good thing is It’s the only country that I can use my tomtom where not being able to adjust the ave speed isn’t a problem :slight_smile:
Oh well nearly time to board the boat…

Hi truckertang. We are busy with Norway at the moment… 5 or 6 loads a week heading up. Delivering fresh hanging lamb and reloading fresh salmon back to EU/UK. Excellent Work With Excellent Rates… The drivers love it. Especially the food on the colorline boat.

harvey69:

jessicas dad:

bigvern1:
I was talking to a driver of this company recently in Berlin. He opened my eyes I can tell you. :wink:

Old hat that vern ive known for the last couple of years what they have been up to…

you don’t buy all those trucks and trailers on customer service! !!!

All changed now though cos they have changed the pay structure do all the " boys " have left.

This kind of stuff makes me smile non of Pete’s drivers would sit around talking rubbish it is true a few of the boys have left. For personal reasons and it is correct they have changed the wage structure I left Xmas due to not wanting to be away from the family for so long and it is true euro work don’t pay like it used to I got me a well payed job on uk work. If you want to do euro work and skin ya ■■■■ don’t ring Pete he does know how to run and plan trucks a lot of your time can be spent on bay’s being loaded. So you can do 5 15 most weeks, Pete and ray will be sitting there reading this and ■■■■■■■ themselves laffing . Just before I left they had the man from vosa in clean bill of health and got 10 more trucks added to the o licence. If I needed a job I’d give Pete and ray a call in the future and I’ve got a few good friends there still hopefully I won’t need to . I’m not planning on leaving me new job any time soon it’s a doodle :smiley:

Now…I never rubbished the company at all anywhere did I? Neither did I say the driver I was talking to rubbished the company. What I said was that my eyes had been opened. A resident know - all jumped on this thread and suggested otherwise.

Fairly obvious what you was insinuating.

Saaamon:
Fairly obvious what you was insinuating.

Mr White has a BIG RED SHINEY ONE know what I mean :wink:

So is it obvious what I’m saying ■■?
I could be talking about a number of things .

I never insinuated a thing!

I did actually see his big red 1 on the m20 today…
:wink:. :wink:

WWW, I must say the food was very good on the boat but as I was with the normal punters I had to pay for mine (and the wife’s) :frowning:
Shocking price those 2ferries heading upto Bergen, I worked it out at about £160 each way and that’s for our sprinter & trailer, but it is 14m long…
Good job and keep them trucks movin…

bigvern1:
I never insinuated a thing!

I appreciate that, I just suggested you might want to be careful what you say which you have & are so, Whisky’s all round. Cheers.

Yes I have (For once.) But because something’s opened my eyes, doesn’t necessarily mean a bad thing does it? :sunglasses:

bigvern1:

Were they opened too the love that dares not speak its name. :laughing:

Maybe…He was a handsome big brute! :smiley:

bigvern1:
Maybe…He was a handsome big brute! :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing:

Spotted a nice blue Scania yesterday Lille bound on the A1

I wrkd 4 pete and Ray White they were the biggest tossers I Eva wrkd 4 all push push and the money was krap wiv a capital k I wld rather wrk at sainsburys stacking shelves complete w .nkers Dave stoke !!!

blobby:
I wrkd 4 pete and Ray White they were the biggest tossers I Eva wrkd 4 all push push and the money was krap wiv a capital k I wld rather wrk at sainsburys stacking shelves complete w .nkers Dave stoke !!!

You wouldn’t pass the spelling test :unamused:

blobby:

Thats the first post in 7 yrs and its not a happy one ,i allways thought crap was a capital c :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

seth 70:

blobby:

Thats the first post in 7 yrs and its not a happy one ,i allways thought crap was a capital c :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

well your gonna go far at Sainsburys if you ever apply :wink: :wink:

nick2008:

blobby:

You wouldn’t pass the spelling test :unamused:

Trying to be “down wiv de kids” with the stupid txt speak :unamused: … just sounds like a dipstick :wink: