Most ridiculous phrase on a vehicle?

switchlogic:
My heart sank a little upon seeing on my new FH16 750 Virginia’s recently adopted ‘Your Partner In Green Logistics’ catchphrase! Id hoped they’d have had sense to leave it off a massively overpowered 16 litre engine!

(Still hate that phrase, only bad part on what is a really smart livery)

Haven’t seen that truck for a long time do you know if it is still on the road ?

largebloke1969:

switchlogic:
My heart sank a little upon seeing on my new FH16 750 Virginia’s recently adopted ‘Your Partner In Green Logistics’ catchphrase! Id hoped they’d have had sense to leave it off a massively overpowered 16 litre engine!

(Still hate that phrase, only bad part on what is a really smart livery)

Haven’t seen that truck for a long time do you know if it is still on the road ?

Yup she is and looking well, though sadly has been a bit overloaded with light bar tat. It doesn’t leave Ireland now, has one of the Irish domestic lads driving it. I doubt they’ll ever sell it and nor should they

there was a red bus with 350 million and NHS on the side a few years back.

CLOCS Compliant

FORS

Royal Mail units with green Euro emissions stickers (why?).

We used to run an ex demo EC12 with " Driving the future" emblazoned across the front. Seemed to cause a bit of merriment when pulling in next to the big boys.

rob22888:
“Corporate Solutions Logistics”

The worst most, full and cringey name I have ever seen for a transport company.

Followed by the words
“Offering 3rd party solutions to blue chip companies”"

No pies left in this van overnight
No tools left in this van overnight
Etc
Don’t get them maybe there an insurance thing?

Drempels:
Saw a V8 Topline the other day, was starting to overtake it and thought to myself, that’s a traditional Essex container spec motor. Huge tanks, a bit worn, seen some action - much like you’d find in a Basildon nightclub really.

As the rear of the cab came into view, there was a big sticker: YOU CAN’T TAKE THE ■■■ OUT OF ESSEX :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

We’ve already managed to take the C-nut out of Kent a long time since… :unamused:

Phrases like
“Getting bigger by being better”
“Your total logistic partner”
“Working together for your future”
“Total network solutions”

on any vehicle are usually put there by companies who are the biggest fly by the seat of their pants, couldnt organise an ■■■■ in a brothel merchants around!

Driven by trailers wtf■■?

Most cringeworthy one…‘‘King of the Road’’ :unamused:
Mostly seen on bad taste/overblinged Topliners. :laughing:

No tools left in van over night,there a sleep in the house

One of Mark Thompson’s drivers has… ’ Night time is the right time ’ in LED’S. :blush: :unamused:

pyewacket947v:

snipped<
I wish my wife was as dirty as this truck.

And written in a different hand just under it, "she is :smiley: ".

Any sign or slogan on those bloody stupid rear cab lightboards :unamused: , …but worse than that, the brown nosers who actually pay their own money to make one with their co. name illuminated. :unamused:

robroy:
Any sign or slogan on those bloody stupid rear cab lightboards :unamused: , …but worse than that, the brown nosers who actually pay their own money to make one with their co. name illuminated. :unamused:

They must be a real nuisance at night, would drive me mental. Same for round indicators mounted under mirrors.

On Spanish reg truck ’ Mas se perdio en Portugal’ (More was lost in Portugal)

Drempels:

robroy:

They must be a real nuisance at night, would drive me mental. Same for round indicators mounted under mirrors.

+2, cab lit up at night is never a good idea… :unamused:

Drempels:

robroy:

I’ve said before about these guys with those ■■■■ things…what’s the deal when they sit parked up at night with them still on lit up, and they’re sat there beside them on display like a ■■■■■■ in the Amsterdam red light district. :unamused: (So I’m told. :blush: :smiley: )
Do they really think they look cool sat there or something. :laughing:

rabbitboy:
We used to run an ex demo EC12 with " Driving the future" emblazoned across the front. Seemed to cause a bit of merriment when pulling in next to the big boys.

Those eagle Tx can develop 800 hp when fitted in a tank and Perkins can tune them to 500 hp plus for road going lorries with no troubles ,why they left them at 410 hp I don’t know .