Most ridiculous phrase on a vehicle?

I saw a warning sticker on a fuel tank, the sign said : Diesel only .

My heart sank a little upon seeing on my new FH16 750 Virginia’s recently adopted ‘Your Partner In Green Logistics’ catchphrase! Id hoped they’d have had sense to leave it off a massively overpowered 16 litre engine!

(Still hate that phrase, only bad part on what is a really smart livery)

When you see that slogan “…second to none…” - it always makes me think “we came second, when no one else turned up…” :unamused:

RIPPER:

“Hasbeen” - because we don’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

biggriffin:
Drivers wanted.

Top rates paid.

I think they must have meant the “Business Rates” that agency pays for a shop somewhere like Earl Street, Maidstone…

How any firm can afford business rates anywhere that actually has decent passing trade - I don’t know! :open_mouth:

dave docwra:
Saw something like “480hp & one donkey” on the back of iirc a DAF.

I drove an old Scania with that. “Powered by 469 horses and 1 ■■■”

Saw a V8 Topline the other day, was starting to overtake it and thought to myself, that’s a traditional Essex container spec motor. Huge tanks, a bit worn, seen some action - much like you’d find in a Basildon nightclub really.

As the rear of the cab came into view, there was a big sticker: YOU CAN’T TAKE THE ■■■ OUT OF ESSEX :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Drempels:
Saw a V8 Topline the other day, was starting to overtake it and thought to myself, that’s a traditional Essex container spec motor. Huge tanks, a bit worn, seen some action - much like you’d find in a Basildon nightclub really.

As the rear of the cab came into view, there was a big sticker: YOU CAN’T TAKE THE ■■■ OUT OF ESSEX :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I wonder if there is one that say’s you can’t take the ■■■■ out of Scunthorpe . :slight_smile:

m.a.n rules:

Drempels:

I wonder if there is one that say’s you can’t take the [zb] out of Scunthorpe . :slight_smile:

That would be the best sticker in the world! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

“Delivering winners” Gregory.
“We don’t talk rubbish, we move it.”

‘Free Willy’ See driver for details.

I wish my wife was as dirty as this truck.

“Corporate Solutions Logistics”

The worst most, full and cringey name I have ever seen for a transport company.

rob22888:

It ticks every pointy-shoe box. Saw one the other day in Milton Keynes, a more apt setting, I can’t imagine. Well, maybe Northampton or Kettering :laughing:

rob22888:

THIS! Somehow manages to be ridiculously bland while incrediblely cringworthy. Like they filed a hat with management buzzwords scribbled down and picked out a three word name

Drempels:

rob22888:

It ticks every pointy-shoe box. Saw one the other day in Milton Keynes, a more apt setting, I can’t imagine. Well, maybe Northampton or Kettering :laughing:

are they the company that do lidl, Smurfit etc…

Drempels:
Does anyone here have any signwriting experience? I ask because it seems half of them can’t spell!

:unamused: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

moomooland:

Drempels:
Does anyone here have any signwriting experience? I ask because it seems half of them can’t spell!

0 :unamused: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Oh dear :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I mean, do they get you to sign a draft and give you what you asked for, or would somebody start doing the job and realise that it might not be sucessful? :laughing:

I’ve only had replica stickers made up for various things, so they just scan them and there they are.

“Your following 1 of the best”
Which says to me when translated,
“We are nearly the best but not quite”.

Sent using smoke signals

“Driven by our customers” always seemed strange…

I always read a web address wrong on the back of one hauliers trailers, instead of FTS Hatswell, I read it as FT Shatswell :smiley:

And on the back of a farmers slurry trailer on the way into Mold it reads…“We clear the logs that clog your bog”