MODEL TRUCKS

newmercman:
Top class Jimmer, that Marintrux Scania is my favourite of all of your work so far, absolutely stunning mate.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Thank you ! It won best Scania at Gaydon on Sunday !! Chuffed to bits :unamused: last year I got best Volvo with a Geoff Gilbert F89 and tilt this year LB Scania my two favourite trucks and best trucks of all time …

Lawrence Dunbar:

Sorry double post.Regards Larry.

My first commision and my newest addition to the orange fleet

Those models by Jimski are superb!

Every unit you build is a work of art, well done sir!

Pete ; excellent builds too, great to see some commissioned models!

Cheers Harryvr6

Here are a couple of Eric Vick questions someone might be able to help me with (for modelling purposes):

What is the name/code of the maroon colour used for the cab (1970s in particular)?

What is the name/code of the red colour used for the chassis (it may actually just be the ‘rocket red’ ERF used in the factory)?

What is the name/code of the white (or cream) used for the lining-out/pin-striping on the '70s ERFs?

I’d be deeply grateful for any info or leads on these questions.

Cheers! Robert

Hi guys! Whent trough dads attic and found this. But i got no time or space to build it im sorry to say it sure would have been fun!
But im thinking of selling it but havent got a clue what its worth. So maby some of you know??

Danne

Dirty Dan:
Hi guys! Whent trough dads attic and found this. But i got no time or space to build it im sorry to say it sure would have been fun!
But im thinking of selling it but havent got a clue what its worth. So maby some of you know??

Danne

I would think about £45ish.

Dave.

I’ve got that kit in my to build collection, I’ve had it quite a few years now, at the time I bought it they were selling old kits off cheap I think I paid £20, originally it was thrice as much. However there has been interest shown in older kits that are not available now and the current younger truck modeller that dipped out on these when first released may well be interested. E-bay might be your best bet and I wouldn’t except anything less than £40 but it could make more depending on interest. I’ve been out of the truck modelling scene for over five years or so therefore I’m not up to date with what guys are looking for but I’m sure this would be a good seller. Franky.

There were piles of these at the show in Belgium earlier this year for 40 euros, like Franky I paid £20 for one years ago (the little model shop in the metro centre, remember that?). It is relatively rare though so ebay will be your best bet to get some cash from it, you might see £60+

Thanks for that boys! I still got it and im still not sure if i whant to sell it or not,would be fun to build again but i have to have some more time to to that…

Danne

Danne there’s a couple of those on eBay at the moment to give you an idea, personally I wouldn’t sell that for less than 75quid, you’ve got the unit and a trailer, the TurboStar units on their own are around 50quid.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

This fine Bewick Scania was scratch built by “Consett Bell” and is credit to him !
The actual unit was one of a batch of five I bought in early '84 and they were ex Essex International.
FNO 52Y “The Saddler” was a 1982 reg.

Beautiful stift jimski.

076.JPG

DSCF0001.JPG

088.JPG

DSCF0028.JPG

DSCF0032.JPG