Diecast Truck Models

Here are a few of my models, in the new frames ive had made, just placed another order for 7more frames, so i can display the other 123 models i have…lol… :unamused: and still growing… :blush:

[b

Nice models and cabinets look top notch too , presents the models well.

That is a great display mate :wink:

Hi,

Does anyone know if you can still get hold of Tekno Volvo FH Mark 1 Globetrotter 6x2 units please?

Regards

Ryan

driverjohn:
I stumbled across this thread the other day and have enjoyed looking at all the pictures of various models, so thought i would put some pics of my collection on.

I have been collecting for around a month and have 14 so far with 1 more arriving any day now, 7 are Corgi and 7 are Cararama ( a cheaper model and a bit less quality than Corgi but still pretty good detail ).

John.

Just out of interest how much did you pay for the 2 barry proctor models?

wow more collecting than i would have thought off, 1 got about 25 ish, all in there boxes 1:64 scale,what are your sizes of models,and do you all have the boxes for them lol :smiley:

tashman:
wow more collecting than i would have thought off, 1 got about 25 ish, all in there boxes 1:64 scale,what are your sizes of models,and do you all have the boxes for them lol :smiley:

my collection are all 1:50 and the boxes are all stored away in bigger boxes…

matizerSCANIAR480:

driverjohn:
I stumbled across this thread the other day and have enjoyed looking at all the pictures of various models, so thought i would put some pics of my collection on.

I have been collecting for around a month and have 14 so far with 1 more arriving any day now, 7 are Corgi and 7 are Cararama ( a cheaper model and a bit less quality than Corgi but still pretty good detail ).

John.

Just out of interest how much did you pay for the 2 barry proctor models?

I paid £60 for the protor box set at a toy fair last year…

I,ve got a Maidens of Telford model scania and trailer made by Eligor its1/43 if anyone wants to make an offer

A couple of models from the firms I used to work for and looking through the pics, nobody else seems to have them. \0/

Great collection in some nice cabinets :stuck_out_tongue: , what size is the larger one in the middle bensherman?
Must get some of mine in a cabinet.

IMG_2037 [Desktop Resolution].JPG

IMG_2036 [Desktop Resolution].JPG

Scotmodel on tommorow (sunday 5th nov ) at Gramme high school falkirk,well worth a vist.I will be there selling my wares so if you are there say hello.

This was made by a member on here “Bossjock” dont know if still on here or still does it but he does a hell off a good job!
was made for me so could show boss with a view to him ordering some as corporate “gifts” but he wasnt wearing it unfortuantly still my prised possetion .
My mate in Liverpool used to work for the (IM)famous Thornurns , and his 143 & 144 topline’s where used ny Tenko for there models of there range for Thorburns . nice wee thing to say he still has the originals in there boxs (no idea if numbered■■?)

The “real one”

Mickle:
Great collection in some nice cabinets :stuck_out_tongue: , what size is the larger one in the middle bensherman?
Must get some of mine in a cabinet.

the size is 41inc lenght 36 inc width mate

bensherman:
Here are a few of my models, in the new frames ive had made, just placed another order for 7more frames, so i can display the other 123 models i have…lol… :unamused: and still growing… :blush: 01234[b

hope you don’t mind me asking where did you get the wall cabbinets from and how much?

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

bensherman:
Here are a few of my models, in the new frames ive had made, just placed another order for 7more frames, so i can display the other 123 models i have…lol… :unamused: and still growing… :blush: 01234[b

hope you don’t mind me asking where did you get the wall cabbinets from and how much?

No problem, i had them made at Picture Box Display Cabinets, the middle one is the biggest thay have done to date, and the 3 cost me £400, just waiting on 2 large landscape frame to be done… should be done and up for crimbo ■■ watch this space !!! lol

Not a diecast model but certainly a bargain I think.

ebay.co.uk/itm/REVELL-1-12-S … 43ad445dbd

hi all
i collect model trucks but after driving car transporters i now want a good replica done of the truck i drive and or various other trucks ive driven,i can not for the life of me find what i am looking for but i know there is makers out there.my director has a mercedes with a 9 car drawbar possibly 1/16th in a glass case (richard lawson transport) there is a website that has a gallery but i can not get hold of anybody who can help.i want diecast and i want very high qaulity and detail.if anybody can help please put me in the right direction.p.s i am not intrested in the richard lawson super haulers as that is no where near the qaulity,size or detail i want to have displayed.
regards trevor

Picked up these code 3 models

My modelzone volvo rally with cars :sunglasses: :sunglasses: