2013%20345.JPG

AEC%20Concrete%20Products.jpg

Big%20Conveyor%20011.jpg

150px-1384mixer.jpg My last remnants of truckmixers

398542-camion-renault-beton.jpg

1794777_orig.jpg

rmc.jpg

Redland 1984  new sp.jpg

Two from Luxembourg thanks to Andy Breeden.
Oily

They seem to be under-represented on here…

qualbatch mixer_01.jpgHeres one from my collection.

nigel have you anymore qualbatch photos saw them often running out of marshalls glen quarry at stainton when i went with butlers drivers next door at holme hall quarry.

Mixers never appealed to me but here’s a couple I snapped in Canada whilst on holiday last month. It seems that the strange looking axle on the rear end lifts up in the air when they discharge and when running empty. I love the fancy artwork on the drum in the bottom photo. Regards Haddy, Gt. Yarmouth.

IMG.jpg

I don’t know why artic mixers aren’t used over here? I know they’d be restricted to certain sites but with a sleeper cab fitted, I bet someone could find work with one?

Heres my mixers from the mid nineties, i’m still traumatised from the “iveco experience”. kevmac47

:

The Tudor Griffiths Group run some interesting Mixer Trucks, some with personal plates of family members, “1 ESG” pictured recently in Cheshire…

Anyone got any pics of these?
Tarmac Topmix
Lafarge (Redland)
Hanson (Amey/ARC Premix/Pioneer)
Readymix/Cemex
Agg Industries (Douglas/Hartigan)

Of course…the Topmix name was adopted by Tarmac after their takeover of Hoveringham in the early 80’s, previously Tarmac had used the Redicrete name…

ian wilson mixer hire workington ■■■■■■■

ian wilson mixer hire workington ■■■■■■■

The independant mixer-hauliers have had it rough recently; Simon King of Chipping Norton went from 3 down to 1 and even that never turned a wheel for over 6 months :open_mouth: He’s busy again now, split between Topmix and Cemex.