Matthews international transport?

Franglais:

flub007:
Following this closely as I’m getting close to jumping in with both feet. I’m looking for a chance to go across the water and It’s a toss up between Matthews and S&K. I have only done 2 trips to Frankfurt and 2 to Bologna a few years ago and have always wanted to tramp Euro and beyond but never felt I could leave my family for that length of time required. Due to circumstances, thats no longer an issue and it’s finding someone I can work for that will allow me to be away for long enough. I have loads of experiance with fridges but I’m no fan of curtains so Matthews look like where I might try. Any advice gratefully received. It would be nice to hear from someone who has worked there ratherthat those who think they know.

Many Thanks.

Fridges into EU?
Thought about an Irish company? Not everyone’s ‘cup,o,tea’ but then, neither are the other companies mentioned.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Have to admit it’s not something I have considered,though to be fair wouldn’t know where to start in regards companies etc.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I work out of St.Nazaire and the two companies I see the most are Nolan’s and O’Tooles . Don’t see very many UK or Irish trucks these days . The odd Armoric or Gilder .The odd smart Scottish truck. - and the odd Matthews or Dixons .
Most weeks I see more Turkish trucks.

flub007:

DannyDC2:

davepenn54:

Wheel Nut:
Dead men’s shoes [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Wheel Nut, Wonder how many understood what you really meant :wink:

Regards
Dave Penn;

Whatever you do try not to die on your lunch break. I’m sure everyone knows this story by now. Like I said crap company to work for but that’s why you’ll have a job next week, same as S&k and Richard longs.

I nearly died at work in October 17 and put my Mrs through it, so now if I do manage to die then she’ll just leave me where I lay :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

That’s ok then, because that’s exactly what Matthews will do !!!