Any info about Matthews international transport

Who can knows that drivers earn drivers at this company.They all running just from Great Yarmouth or they have base in different places.Are all truck do just EU job or not.Where they go in Europe.How long trip usually.I looking for some long distance work ,had 2 intevieuw but refused opportunity because both company pay just average money and do same run all the time.I agree spend 2-3 week in road but not in same route all time.I agree do Euro job not for best money but as much as possible different country,area …Thank you for any info.
P.s Yes i know who some drivers not happy about this company and bad situation last month but life care on and problem sorted.

You have had two interviews and offered a job and still you ask stupid questions.

Can you tie your own shoelaces?
Are you allowed out after dark?
Do you need permission to leave the table?

I’m sure an adult can do all of those things.

Nice bit of trolling after recent events at Matthews International

newmercman:
Poor bit of trolling after recent events at Matthews International

FTFY :smiley:

newmercman:
Nice bit of trolling after recent events at Matthews International

+1 on that one

joe royal:
You have had two interviews and offered a job and still you ask stupid questions.

Sorry for not full post.I had 2 interview at some another companies(not at Matthews transport)One was near Brirmingham,another near Cambridge…For Matthews transport i just think sent CV.

Whatever you do don’t die on the job for ■■■■ sake!

Andrejs:

joe royal:

Sorry for not full post.I had 2 interview at some another companies(not at Matthews transport)One was near Brirmingham,another near Cambridge…For Matthews transport i just think sent CV.

The one near Birmingham was Birds right ? :wink:

bald bloke:

Andrejs:

joe royal:

The one near Birmingham was Birds right ? :wink:

Yes.yes.

Evil8Beezle:

newmercman:

Sarcasm dear boy [emoji13]

Sorry,never heard of them

Lets ask the judges for your marks on trolling

Evil8Beezle:

newmercman:

I wholeheartedly concur. What is it with this forum these days? We used to have clever trolls but now we’ve got the Poundland versions

I called the OP a troll ages ago and someone cried “waysis”. :unamused:

Is it just me that doesn’t actually know what a troll is?

Sorry again.I am not troll .I simply ask about wages and specific question.I not in discuss about who is died somewhere and how big company moral responsibility was or they broken any rulles or not.

Andrejs:
Who can knows that drivers earn drivers at this company.They all running just from Great Yarmouth or they have base in different places.Are all truck do just EU job or not.Where they go in Europe.How long trip usually.I looking for some long distance work ,had 2 intevieuw but refused opportunity because both company pay just average money and do same run all the time.I agree spend 2-3 week in road but not in same route all time.I agree do Euro job not for best money but as much as possible different country,area …Thank you for any info.

Would asking Matthews these questions not be a better idea?
Well, it would be if you were actually genuine but I think its pretty obvious you’re not

The-Snowman:

Andrejs:

Would asking Matthews these questions not be a better idea?
Well, it would be if you were actually genuine but I think its pretty obvious you’re not

Normaly situation when people ask question about wages in internet forum.Why need apply for someone and wait answer if where something not good.Follow you main -why people ask here question about driving hours,loading,strap and more if can call to DVSA(Vosa)

Normaly situation when people ask question about wages in internet forum.Why need apply for someone and wait answer if where something not good.Follow you main -why people ask here question about driving hours,loading,strap and more if can call to DVSA(Vosa)

Andrejs 1173 Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:15 pm

Normal situation, if you move to live in another country, you make the effort to learn that country’s language. You’re either lazy, or a troll.

Thank you please :exclamation: :question: :question: :bulb: :arrow_right:

the nodding donkey:

Andrejs 1173 Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:15 pm

Normal situation, if you move to live in another country, you make the effort to learn that country’s language. You’re either lazy, or a troll.

Thank you please :exclamation: :question: :question: :bulb: :arrow_right:

Here question not about language.Normal situation also when all people who born here must know own language perfect and can write without grammar mistakes,but not all people here can do this.Plenty people absolutely cant write correctly and talk in slang but hate migrant who they not speak properly.One British man ask help -how to spell barrier or barier.