Any info about Matthews international transport

The point is pal, it’s bloody hard work reading your posts!
It’s got nothing to do with spelling, slang or natives that are poorly educated.
It’s simply that you write everything arse about face, and that hasn’t changed, EVER!
So you can’t claim to be improving…

Then you go and ask a bunch of daft questions about a contentious topic/firm.
And you wonder why you’re being called a troll? :open_mouth:

Evil8Beezle:
The point is pal, it’s bloody hard work reading your posts!
It’s got nothing to do with spelling, slang or natives that are poorly educated.
It’s simply that you write everything arse about face, and that hasn’t changed, EVER!
So you can’t claim to be improving…

Then you go and ask a bunch of daft questions about a contentious topic/firm.
And you wonder why you’re being called a troll? :open_mouth:

+1 :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I reckon this is ‘Spanish van’ alter ego, anyone remember him? The style of fake non English is identical :unamused:

Andrejs:

the nodding donkey:

Normaly situation when people ask question about wages in internet forum.Why need apply for someone and wait answer if where something not good.Follow you main -why people ask here question about driving hours,loading,strap and more if can call to DVSA(Vosa)

Andrejs 1173 Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:15 pm

Normal situation, if you move to live in another country, you make the effort to learn that country’s language. You’re either lazy, or a troll.

Thank you please :exclamation: :question: :question: :bulb: :arrow_right:

Here question not about language.Normal situation also when all people who born here must know own language perfect and can write without grammar mistakes,but not all people here can do this.Plenty people absolutely cant write correctly and talk in slang but hate migrant who they not speak properly.One British man ask help -how to spell barrier or barier.

Question here about language is. Ignorant fool you are. Learn much you must. :question: :exclamation: :arrow_right: :bulb:

i can understand what he means, yes its not perfect english, but it can be understood…none of us when travelling abroad is perfect in all and every language, at least he had the decency to learn ours, and learn to write it as well…how many gormless idiotic drivers can do that…most of the idiots here can hardly write their own name…Andrejs…i applaud you…
With regard to the job…it was very sad the way Mathews treated that driver who died abroad, but its a personal thing whether you take the job or not, i believe they pay average wages, and the work is good, but only from what i have read, so if the job suits you…then go for it…i personally do not only look for money when applying for a job, there are other things to consider for myself…its not just about the money…so good luck.

truckyboy:
i can understand what he means, yes its not perfect english, but it can be understood…none of us when travelling abroad is perfect in all and every language, at least he had the decency to learn ours, and learn to write it as well…how many gormless idiotic drivers can do that…most of the idiots here can hardly write their own name…Andrejs…i applaud you…
With regard to the job…it was very sad the way Mathews treated that driver who died abroad, but its a personal thing whether you take the job or not, i believe they pay average wages, and the work is good, but only from what i have read, so if the job suits you…then go for it…i personally do not only look for money when applying for a job, there are other things to consider for myself…its not just about the money…so good luck.

Riht u r. Y Bover and make a efford. Mijt aswell give up on gramar and speling, and ride wat we lyke. Maces no diverance. En waarom niet in een Auslandisher sprache? ■■ Ig verstaje das sjon, en daar om mag niemand er wat van zeggen. Vouley vou cousje afeq moi?

depends if you want to get home if you died :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Andrejs:

The-Snowman:

Andrejs:
Who can knows that drivers earn drivers at this company.They all running just from Great Yarmouth or they have base in different places.Are all truck do just EU job or not.Where they go in Europe.How long trip usually.I looking for some long distance work ,had 2 intevieuw but refused opportunity because both company pay just average money and do same run all the time.I agree spend 2-3 week in road but not in same route all time.I agree do Euro job not for best money but as much as possible different country,area …Thank you for any info.

Would asking Matthews these questions not be a better idea?
Well, it would be if you were actually genuine but I think its pretty obvious you’re not

Normaly situation when people ask question about wages in internet forum.
Why need apply for someone and wait answer if where something not good.?
Follow you main - why people ask here question about driving hours, loading, strap and more ■■ if can call to DVSA(Vosa)

Trolling or not , to be fair to the lad, he does make a good point here. ^^^^

trux:

Andrejs:

The-Snowman:

Andrejs:
Who can knows that drivers earn drivers at this company.They all running just from Great Yarmouth or they have base in different places.Are all truck do just EU job or not.Where they go in Europe.How long trip usually.I looking for some long distance work ,had 2 intevieuw but refused opportunity because both company pay just average money and do same run all the time.I agree spend 2-3 week in road but not in same route all time.I agree do Euro job not for best money but as much as possible different country,area …Thank you for any info.

Would asking Matthews these questions not be a better idea?
Well, it would be if you were actually genuine but I think its pretty obvious you’re not

Normaly situation when people ask question about wages in internet forum.
Why need apply for someone and wait answer if where something not good.?
Follow you main - why people ask here question about driving hours, loading, strap and more ■■ if can call to DVSA(Vosa)

Trolling or not , to be fair to the lad, he does make a good point here. ^^^^

As a point: havent we all heard of companies offering good trucks, high pay and great work, only to find the reality falls far short of the offer? Ignoring potential trolling attempts, seems to me a legitimate question to find out the truth about a company. Of course, any answers have to be viewed thro a
“best job I ever had” or “bunch of winkers” pub closing time filter, but still a valid question.

I totally agree Franglais, They pays the money - you makes the choice :wink: