Manfreight International

Think this is your one taken last year in Erith. Thought i had got most of yours in my collection, seems im about 25 short tho. Will be looking out for the new volvo and the scannys now. Im always around exel in west thurrock and very rare not see a manfreight truck parked outside, will look out for you now i know your plate and say hi.

glenman:
by the way what does the wee fm do ? is it just a local truck ?

Theres 8 of them I think with private plates on. Yeah think the wee FM just bombs about Ireland, tidy little thing, nice and fresh looking.

GrahamA:
I did see you on the M180 after you been to Scunny Looked very nice with the new fridge on

Yip that was me. What were you driving? Were you going North bound as well? You’ll no for the future to give a little flash. :laughing:

7368lee:
Think this is your one taken last year in Erith. Thought i had got most of yours in my collection, seems im about 25 short tho. Will be looking out for the new volvo and the scannys now. Im always around exel in west thurrock and very rare not see a manfreight truck parked outside, will look out for you now i know your plate and say hi

I actually tipped Erith there yesterday and took time off up there beside Volvo West Thurrock. But we do take a good few loads ot of Exel.

scottishcruiser:
[

GrahamA:
I did see you on the M180 after you been to Scunny Looked very nice with the new fridge on

Yip that was me. What were you driving? Were you going North bound as well? You’ll no for the future to give a little flash. :laughing:

quote]

Got a white n blue DAF ssc (Alltoft`s) mainly on boxes out of Immingham for DSV. Was heading back to Flixborough to reload

No bother Graham keep an eye out for you in future.

Heres another from this weekends escapades:-

I may have eyeballed you today mate, on the M6 sth bnd at the M6 toll split, reg ■■?6737, im guessing it was you due to the tartan curtains !!!

i think i saw him on pops services as well today.

:slight_smile: so that wasn’t him heading out of belfast this morning :slight_smile:

kindle530:
I may have eyeballed you today mate, on the M6 sth bnd at the M6 toll split, reg ■■?6737, im guessing it was you due to the tartan curtains !!!

Yip thats my reggy buddy and my curtains :smiley: Was heading for Bristol, woulda been bout lunchtime roughly & I woulda had a plain white fridge on! You shoulda flashed buddy!

8 legger:

Wheres Pops? :laughing:

glenman:
:slight_smile: so that wasn’t him heading out of belfast this morning :slight_smile:

Nope not me, cant be at 2 places at once but some of our lorries have CLOSE digit reggies.

scottishcruiser:

8 legger:

Wheres Pops? :laughing:

Lymn truck stop

Yeah that was me parked out of the way there near the exit, busy old place eh?

i think i saw you just outside anwick sleaford linc’s today, volvo fh12 4x2 redg MAZ 5159 ? with no trailer, i passed about 8.30am curtians closed and the again about 13.00 ish curtains closed still

philgor:
i think i saw you just outside anwick sleaford linc’s today, volvo fh12 4x2 redg MAZ 5159 ? with no trailer, i passed about 8.30am curtians closed and the again about 13.00 ish curtains closed still

scottishcruisers reg is PLZ 6737 :wink:

Hey Philgor wasn’t me, although I was there last Saturday but were always at the Moy Park @ Anwick so will see us there a lot.

thanks for the info

I should be down that way tonight apparently so give uas a flash if you see me :wink:

i won’t see you, as i’ve managed to total my windscreen by hitting my head on the rear view mirror :unamused: i live on the estate near tattershall castle

ill miss being in the seat of the manfreight lorry scotishcrusier ill have to get a wee derry morgan thing up lol and put in the yellow volvo lol

scottish crusier ill have to make a topic about derry morgan if my dad gets the full job i no for the fact theirs no more manfreight after all that lol wonder wa the wee volvo he is in is like have not been talking to him lmao reck im share lol and it will be a old triler it a barline so… lol

i think i passed you this morning (sunday) @ anwick you were behind a robert burns volvo+reffer , the robert burns truck was still there at 8pm tonight