One For The "BLING SCANIA PARADE"

Whats your thoughts on Robert Burns new R620 (SF09)?

i would like to know how they can afford to fund these top end motors in the current climate!!

The whole fleet is top notch mate… Lot of subbies as well doing THE WORK… :wink:

i think alot of firms had already ordered them in better times and because of the long waiting lists have just received them. i know that is the case with a few firms round here at least.

don’t like the blue i’m afraid and imo scanias look a lot better without the poncy name boards on them.

Thats just the fleet colour. Head board is like the Dutch, his pal Alan has done the same to his 530:-

scottishcruiser:
Whats your thoughts on Robert Burns new R620 (SF09)?

wonder where he got his idea for the colour scheme from :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

smart truck nevertheless, in fact hes got some smart kit on the road these days, including his Fridge Trailers.

Mc Neils 530 a former Scott Trawlers?

Routier thats ■■■■ near a double

I like it, its sorta got that dutch look about it. ive got a thing for dutch trucks.i know ill try to get a dutch look for my wagon when i get one.

heres a pic of the mcneill 530 i took at truckfest last year. great looking truck

i think the truck looks fantastic. i really like the colours and the scheme of it all. im well impressed.

a big thumbs up from me

both of them look very nice

Hey Gordon looks as if we were there more or less the same time, hopefully see you there this year…

Yes the Mcneill one is ex Scott Trawlers. I also believe that the new Burns motor is to be driven by the bosses son, perks of the job eh? I think it looks very smart.

THE HEAD BOARDS ARE DANISH STYLE

CHEERS
GAZ

scottishcruiser:
Hey Gordon looks as if we were there more or less the same time, hopefully see you there this year…

yea man we must have been, i had my ex with me there which she was quite happy bout to be dragged to. mind you i got dragged out with her for it LOL

yep ill be there aswell as peterborough.

Absolutley Superb :grimacing:

I’m sure that i have read somewhere that the new Scania is to be driven by the owners son (but I may be wrong!)

royalmailman:
Absolutley Superb :grimacing:

I’m sure that i have read somewhere that the new Scania is to be driven by the owners son (but I may be wrong!)

You read it here :

Greg:
Yes the Mcneill one is ex Scott Trawlers. I also believe that the new Burns motor is to be driven by the bosses son, perks of the job eh? I think it looks very smart.

That will teach me to read all the replies before posting!

royalmailman:
That will teach me to read all the replies before posting!

:laughing: :laughing: I should laugh…I’ve done the same thing meself!!!

very nice motor puts my volvo to shame for sure lol