One For The "BLING SCANIA PARADE"

Yes it does get driven by the bosses son, Andrew (Burny).

cracking motor , the side skirts and tanks were done by priden eng at wisbeach ,
who will soon be starting the new lord loopy mobile!!!

scottishcruiser:
Thats just the fleet colour. Head board is like the Dutch, his pal Alan has done the same to his 530:-

I like that :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

i cant believe im saying this, but i think it looks superb (esp for a scania!) has a danish feel to the paint, and the swedish flag colours look good too

(dont for gods sake let kindle see this post!!!)

did someone say my name!!! i think it looks the dogs danglies myself, very very nice, shame they specced it with the steering wheel on the wrong side, mind you i do believe i could be persueded to drive it…

Not only does it look good I’ve heard it starting up and it’s got some grunt to it.

saw burn.s on the a74 on tuesday morning looked really good.saw alan mcneils motor a few times and it sounds superb and looks awsome

gogzy:
I like it, its sorta got that dutch look about it. ive got a thing for dutch trucks.i know ill try to get a dutch look for my wagon when i get one.

heres a pic of the mcneill 530 i took at truckfest last year. great looking truck

now thats a nice scania :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

v8power.nl/toonfoto2005.php?id=14489

eres the double :slight_smile: