Scania 164-580 Photographs Wanted

I would be delighted if anyone on this forum could e-mail me some photographs of the very wonderful Scania 164-580 units, I would prefer if they were Classic 4x2 spec… :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Fantastic machines with awesome pulling power, I’ve driven them around the yard here at Scania Road Trucks, just brilliant and I want one… :laughing: :laughing:

Might get a cheap deal… :question: :question:

My e-mail address is as follows: scaniaenthusiast@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers, best of luck and I look forward very much to hearing from you, much appreciated indeed guys… :wink: :wink:

i’ll see what I have mate, take it you only want 4 series pics then :question:

:wink: :wink:

I just want the four series photographs Karl, and also if you have any 164-480 Classic 4x2 spec ones that would be mighty… :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Thats much appreciated indeed, many thanks. :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers for now, talk real soon… :wink: :wink:

No probs :wink: :wink:

Ok, I know it’s a T cab and not exactly what you are looking for but it’s still a lovely motor!

Are these any good for you
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :sunglasses:

Try the Scania ImageBank, or a Google Image Search for scania 580
That’s where I found many like these, of the 164-580, I’ve left out the R Series 580’s.

You can hear this one coming from far enough with those sidepipes.

mark ill email ya some more m8 ! btw m8 soz no £££ in me phone lol !!

nianiamh he wanted 16 litre not 420 pics like the permair one :laughing: :laughing:
god knows why thomas put that little lump in that thing :sunglasses: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing:

Really like that CMT R580, looks smart, enough to make it stand out but not too much. :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

Sent you some more Mark. :wink:

Nice Trucks :smiley:

hi m8 will email some that i took at assen truckstar fest in holland this weekend when i get time at the weekend

I just want to say a huge thankyou to all of you for very kindly posting and also e-mailing me direct with great photographs indeed… :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I must say a special thanks to my fellow Northern friends, Karl and Ross, a huge thanks to you guys very much appreciated… :laughing: :sunglasses: :laughing: :sunglasses:

If you have anymore or spot a few more machines keep them coming my direction, just love those 164s… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Cheers for now… :laughing: :laughing:

‘Keep The Revs Up’ … :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

alix776:
nianiamh he wanted 16 litre not 420 pics like the permair one :laughing: :laughing:
god knows why thomas put that little lump in that thing :sunglasses: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing:

Well spotted that man :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
I never noticed :blush:
You would think they`d of had the big motor in that.

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :sunglasses:

MAD28:
Really like that CMT R580, looks smart, enough to make it stand out but not too much. :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

it needs a driver at the moment.

we park in their yard so i know all of harrisons and premairs truck intmintley (spelling) :blush: :laughing:

gavin c:

MAD28:

it needs a driver at the moment.

Surprised there ar’nt people queing to have a job there, :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

couple more

jon