Lymington Hampshire

colinaki:

AndrewG:
Tipping at Reef One Norwich again 3rd April with agg and reloading at Lymington on the weds morning at E.D Developements with yet more pump castings.
Any advice on half decent stops in the Lymington or surrounding area appreciated…

al

Almost all ways space here

Not sure if Andrew wants to hear that, “almost” and there wont be facilities there for an overnight, will there ?

pierrot 14:
Its an MSA on the M27. Why did you think you had to book in advance? I would say, haven’t actually been in them, there are showers in the ladies, most Roadchefs do have them in both. What time is the wife intending to get there? There is quite a bit of room for trucks, there’s also the coach area,

google.fr/maps/place/M27,+R … -1.4571451

There’s a McD there and if she really wants comfort there’s a “Days Inn” on the site.

I honestly didnt know it was a MSA Pierrot.
The Days Inn looks favouite if its on site/

AndrewG:

pierrot 14:
Its an MSA on the M27. Why did you think you had to book in advance? I would say, haven’t actually been in them, there are showers in the ladies, most Roadchefs do have them in both. What time is the wife intending to get there? There is quite a bit of room for trucks, there’s also the coach area,

google.fr/maps/place/M27,+R … -1.4571451

There’s a McD there and if she really wants comfort there’s a “Days Inn” on the site.

I honestly didnt know it was a MSA Pierrot.
The Days Inn looks favouite if its on site/

It is, look at the link I posted.

Thanks for that pierrot, shes well happy with that :smiley:
Gives me a bit more peace of mind as well.
Thanks for all the other suggestions as well lads, all help appreciated…