Best regards
GS

GS OVERLAND:
Proper, 6x4 too…
Cheers Robert.
PS. I’m heading back to Doha next week and the onward to Djibouti. :wink:
Best regards
GS

I think you’ll like Djibouti - I did: poor but very relaxed and with pleasant people. And there’s beer! Robert

Found some more…

07edenvanwezel28.jpg

dbtc02ik0.jpg

dbtc01wy3.jpg

Interesting trailer behind that blue Transcon at the bottom! Robert

French transport company.

robert1952:
Another one from Bubbleman’s treasure-trove! :smiley: Robert

The picture is of Arthur Bessants trancon i had left hand trancons to we both lived in Bournmouth my last one was 10 years old when i stoped trading in 97. I never broke down with a trancon where i could not fix it myself.The best trucks ever.Rod.

Rod Remould:

robert1952:
Another one from Bubbleman’s treasure-trove! :smiley: Robert

The picture is of Arthur Bessants trancon i had left hand trancons to we both lived in Bournmouth my last one was 10 years old when i stoped trading in 97. I never broke down with a trancon where i could not fix it myself.The best trucks ever.Rod.

Enjoyable to drive into the bargain, I found! Robert

BI Soton

A novel example on Q-plate. Robert

LHD HI cab.jpg

A few foreign ones.

This one looks as if it might be new and still at the dealers. Robert

9.jpg

I know a few folk who would like to buy a Transco ( don’t mention the weight) Fuel consumption" well" right foot problem same with brakes I reckon but better with a trailor but then I’m not too familer with big big motors.Folk used to put 10s on a Trader and moaned about the brakes.I think the “law” was 14 ton g.v.w. was o.k. provided it was " safe" Show me an operator who didn’t overload’I suppose you will

I apologise if I’m wrong and on the right site.

Tony

I drove one for a german firm bolmans we ran out of Bremen and had an office in northfleet for a while,my first lhd wagon loved it it went like hell but was a bugger to stop when loaded.lovely and comfy though.

A French one.

ATW952X 012.jpg

pv83:

I wonder if that’s a LHD UK-spec with air-con and a fanciful Spanish triangle added; or if it’s a Spanish-spec wagon that’s been re-registered in the UK! Robert

ERF-NGC-European:
…I wonder if that’s a LHD UK-spec with air-con and a fanciful Spanish triangle added; or if it’s a Spanish-spec wagon that’s been re-registered in the UK! Robert

Robert, If you click this link … classicmachinery.net/forum/v … =48&t=8847 …and check the 5th posting down, it would seem that this truck was a UK motor, possibly a Ford Demonstrator, run on Euro work.

bullitt:

ERF-NGC-European:
…I wonder if that’s a LHD UK-spec with air-con and a fanciful Spanish triangle added; or if it’s a Spanish-spec wagon that’s been re-registered in the UK! Robert

Robert, If you click this link … classicmachinery.net/forum/v … =48&t=8847 …and check the 5th posting down, it would seem that this truck was a UK motor, possibly a Ford Demonstrator, run on Euro work.

A neat piece of detective work there, Bullitt! :sunglasses: Robert

ERF-NGC-European:

bullitt:

ERF-NGC-European:

A neat piece of detective work there, Bullitt! :sunglasses: Robert

It was send to me, so I didn’t know any more details… so cheers Bullit :wink: Did wonder about that aircon unit fitted on the roof…