Lgv instructor opportunity

This doesn’t happen too often. But demand has gone crazy and we need another instructor. Very happy to train a suitable candidate and, of course, just as happy to look at an experienced instructor.

Minimum requirements:

CAT C licence 3 years
CAT CE licence 1 year
Smart appearance
Punctual
Committed to a career in driver training
Willing to learn additional skills
Initiative
Happy to work flexible hours including some weekends
No more than 3 penalty points

In return:

Full training, leading to NVDIR qualification and registration
Competitive pay package IRO £30,000+
Brilliant team spirit
No-one “breathing down your neck”
Sensible hours. Earliest start 0700. Latest finish 1800. Hours vary during the week.
No “swapping” candidates. You see your own candidate through the entire course - start to test.
1:1 training.
The opportunity to work for a leading training company.

The position is based at Stanton Hill, Sutton in Ashfield NG17 3FW. Very occasionally, you may be required to work elsewhere in the UK for a few days. (Typically, nights out average of 2 or 3 days per year).

We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Contact is welcome from anyone, regardless of race, gender, ■■■■■■ orientation or age.

Please note that we will NOT allow any instructor (experienced or otherwise) to work alone until they have reached both NVDIR qualification and achieved our own standards. We have our own in-house trainer who will deliver a tailored programme for you.

To enquire:

Please send a pm with brief details and your phone number. Tell me when it is convenient to call. I’ll read your details and call for a chat. Honest answers promised to any reasonable questions.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Well I was just about to PM you and ask if the new 6 months restrictions are likely to have any impact on tests, but I think this answers that one :sunglasses:

Test supply has been reasonably consistent with little glitches here and there. We have tests into November so no huge worries. But, of course, Boris can put a spoiler on with a single stroke.

In fairness, we all know that Boris & Co have to do what’s needed to control the virus. But they have said they want to avoid a further lockdown and are keen to keep business up and running. So fingers crossed!

I reserve the right to scream once Boris has been on at 8pm tonight!!

Boris has already made statement in commons and it is a joke so you have nowt to worry about Pete

I totally agree - - unless he’s saving something for later! Not that I’m paranoid or anything you understand LOL

No names, no pack drill… an unauthorised advert has been removed from this topic for breach of forum rule #5.

Just read

Peter Smythe:
unless he’s saving something for later!

To do that he would have to know what he’s doing and have some kind of a plan, I’m confident all the evidence we’ve had so far clearly indicates the guy is just flying by the seat of his pants.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that, it’s a valuable skill, I’m just totally zb-ed off with the confusing knee-jerk reactions and rules that even Boris and his Health Secretary don’t understand.