Len Valsler Transport

Bowaters Lorry turned over at Stonebridge Road by The Plough pub. Caused by mad driver.

Bowaters lorry loaded ready to take part in the Lord Mayors Show, London.

Brand new Arnold Lorry taken on Old Road West, Gravesend.

Brand New Arnold lorry taken at Clapham Common, London.

Found it Robert!
I brought this at a GUY dealers in Fishpond, Bristol - 1968
They found a batch at the back of their garage, they had been there for years. I paid 1 pound 5 shillings and I still have the recite.
My dad painted this one as well!

Happy Memories!

lvalsler:

is that B105MJU stuck in the right hand side of the photo, i do hope so , i spent 4 years in her at davis’s in corby. i had her from new. bit underpowered for 38 tonnes with an L10 250, but better when the RTX box came out and an RTO went in

tony

Sorry for the delay in sending these Tony. Here is a picture of 104 and 105, they all gave excellent service for me so you must of taken good care of it.

Thanks,

Len

Brilliant tks, he offered me a swap to an l10 290 , b723lut, but i stuck with b105, she was a great lorry for me, you can see how much i thought of her by my user name

One of the lorries I drove on Wallis Haulage, taken at Dussek Weybridge, Crayford, Kent.

Some more photos for everyone to enjoy.

lampard trucknet.jpg

thornbury trucknet.jpg

A few recent photos of LV Transport in 2012. Len.

lvalsler:
A few recent photos of LV Transport in 2012. Len.

Love it real pride in the appearance.
Beautiful lined out cabs a real thing of the past , reminds me of my old firm Henley Transport at Paddock Wood with the cabs lined out and also the sides of the flat bodywork.

Found this photo on e-bay tonight. Was this one of yours?

tyreman:

First of all I would like to say thank you for putting this photo on, it was so lovely to see this lorry once again. Yes it was one of the lorries that I brought from my sadly departed friend Bill Wallis. The first lorry I owned was DKM98K ex Wallis, JKL80L was the second and the third was RKT479G which I had brand new when I drove for Bill Wallis. This picture I think was taken on the A20 at Farningham, Kent, it is pulling a Miles Druce steel stock holders trailer loaded with sheet steel from their depot at Farningham. Thank you, Len.

lv transport truck net 03.jpg

tyreman:

Finny Barlow Lorry from Gravesend at Gun Road, Strood. Hit by a Annis Lorry from Middlesex.

First sleeper cab lorry in Kent, 1953. Aha!

Just some photos for everyone!

Photo 1: Happy Bewick Day memories just tipped at Bowater Scott, West Thurrock, Essex.

Photo 2: Taken at Kendall

Photo 3: The daily wash down at West Thurrock.

Photo 4: Relating to photo 5 at Northfleet.

Photo 5: Who said we didn’t go to the Middle East?!

IMG_6851.jpg