JLS HAULAGE

Hi iam new to this,does anyone remember JLS haulage from Leighton Buzzard Beds,I worked for them in the mid 90s and was based at Echo Plastics in Southend,Any old drivers out there.?
Thanks Andy

Never worked for them Sunseeker, but here’s a couple of pictures :wink:

Trev.

Thanks very much,where ever did you get them ? When i started he was running MAN,and few Renault turboliners…
Thanks mate/

NOT ANDY B by any chance ■■?/

I am ex JLS Southend driver (Pet) :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello. Is that you Mr Platt ? my old mate Graham by any chance…yes its me mate.how you doing then,what you been up to for the past 20 odd years
Blimy now your a name from the past…
Yes iam still alive and kicking ( just ) come of the road few years ago for a better way of life.
couldnt belive that guy sent me them photos,id like some more if anyone out there has any.
Hows South africa ?
Speak soon mate and take care.

Barnsey

sunseeker:
Hello. Is that you Mr Platt ? my old mate Graham by any chance…yes its me mate.how you doing then,what you been up to for the past 20 odd years
Blimy now your a name from the past…
Yes iam still alive and kicking ( just ) come of the road few years ago for a better way of life.
couldnt belive that guy sent me them photos,id like some more if anyone out there has any.
Hows South africa ?
Speak soon mate and take care.

Barnsey

I sent you an e mail giving my E mail addy drop me a line when you can I have a couple of things I can scan to you, make you laugh thats for sure and I will get you up to date
Gray