Johnathan Bulmer will "put it right"

he,s already said he will try his hardest to honour debts.spoke to him myself today he was down in sunny suffolk chasing work he will get us back on track. snipe all you like but he wont give up and you,ll find his staff are right behind him!!!

steviersvr:
To hold an O lICENCE YOU NEED TO BE OF GOOD REPUTE. ( LEGALISED FRAUD )

And there you have it in a nutshell. Bulmers directors/owners whatever obviously are of good repute. The fact your company has gone bust does not make you automatically bad. There has over the years been a number of companies gone bust due to financial stuff that is far to complicated for me to understand, but they are very well understood by the accountants, investigators and the Traffic Commisioners and there has been a lot of O licences granted to other companies in similar circumstances over the years, i can remember many reported in T&D and Comm.Motor. The fact they have some bail out plan/option to keep some of the buisness viable even if just to keep people in work should be commended. Whats the alternative, shut them all down and never let them work again? I don’t think so.

I though that you had to be of good repute and financial standing to get an operator licence, or have things changed since my days operating trucks.

n17 trucker:
he,s already said he will try his hardest to honour debts.spoke to him myself today he was down in sunny suffolk chasing work he will get us back on track. snipe all you like but he wont give up and you,ll find his staff are right behind him!!!

well said bud

I do feel sorry for the drivers that have lost there jobs :frowning: . But the blame as got to be with Johnathan Bulmer he is the M D at the end of the day. He as the power to say yes or no to getting big but i think all he could see where pound signs and he went and got a bigger loan which as now back fired on him :frowning: :frowning: (its a case of getting to big to fast)

we have one off the transport managers & a driver at the place where im now working so thats 2 with jobs.