Bulmers teeside have just finished all the drivers

just tried to get in there yard at mbro and all the drivers have been sacked, everyones running round putting there gear in the cars with trucks abandonded all over the yard, keys getting thrown into puddles, really was a sad state of affairs

IIRC, it’s not the first time Bulmers have done this.

Are they about to go ■■■■ up again?

Ken.

just been told im a driver in hull oops ex driver they even wanted me to cover a 2300hrs delivery tonight lol i said ollocks bye

is this the same Bulmers that did the pre pack administration thing last year?

wiped out all his debts, then started again as if nothing had happened with all the same drivers and vehicles, but changed the name slightly

I remember that Rob, and i think you are correct. Jonathan Bulmer is/was at the top iirc.

I bet he’ll still sleep easy tonight though, and will probably start up again.

Let’s hope VOSA stop him.

Ken.

shuttlespanker:
is this the same Bulmers that did the pre pack administration thing last year?

wiped out all his debts, then started again as if nothing had happened with all the same drivers and vehicles, but changed the name slightly

yep thats the fella, the official word to his drivers is someone else has gone ■■■■ up owing him money and he cant survive without it , he even brought a couple of van loads of heavys up from leeds incase any of the drivers kicked off!

HAIRYGORILLA:
just been told im a driver in hull oops ex driver they even wanted me to cover a 2300hrs delivery tonight lol i said ollocks bye

Does it include the drivers on the Heinz thing ?

2009:

http://www.roadtransport.com/Articles/2009/02/18/133069/Bulmers-Logistics-folded-with-debts-of-16310m.htm

i’ll take a look on the VOSA A&D pages shortly to see if he has applied for a new O Licence again :confused:

shuttlespanker:
i’ll take a look on the VOSA A&D pages shortly to see if he has applied for a new O Licence again :confused:

if he has and they let him do it again then there is seriously some thing wrong with vosa

there was a member on here that said something like this was going to happen this week
something like Watch this space

Big ■■■■:
there was a member on here that said something like this was going to happen this week

i,m in there yard every other day and the rumours amongst the staff have been rife for a few weeks now

chaversdad:

Big ■■■■:

i,m in there yard every other day and the rumours amongst the staff have been rife for a few weeks now

but they offered me a job at the ipswich depot about 3 weeks ago. Glad i did not take it :unamused:

dambuster:

HAIRYGORILLA:

Does it include the drivers on the Heinz thing ?

yes heinz as well but will be taken on by other firms in hull

One of their drivers came over to ask me directions to one of our places , whilst at Toddington earlier today . He was a nice guy and we ended up having a good natter . No mention of trouble with his job , in fact he told me he was on a night out tonight and running in tomorrow . :frowning:

My mate at the ipswich depot got back at 14.00 and was told to clear his cab .Saw 8 or 9 units with skellys going west on the A14 about 16.00 snatched by the bailiffs apparently?.He’s not coming back this time there’s nothing left he sold all the land.Was a rumour earlier this week that Goldstar were gonna buy em but obviously not!!.Well i enjoyed my 3 yrs there but looks like i got out at the right time feel sorry for the drivers :angry:

OL …WHAT HAPPEND TO GOOD REPUTE AND SOUND FINANCE TO HOLD A LICENCE

fuse:
OL …WHAT HAPPEND TO GOOD REPUTE AND SOUND FINANCE TO HOLD A LICENCE

only applys to one man bands “lol” and if your face or mouth fits

I feel sorry for the drivers why are company’s allowed to finish then start up again a week later only to finish again

Northern boy:
I feel sorry for the drivers why are company’s allowed to finish then start up again a week later only to finish again

When someone goes bust there should be no “reset button” for at least 5 years. There’s people around here who’ve dodged paying what they owe, started up again and now owe money to other people; those owed first time around learnt from their mistake of working for them…