I've just been attacked by a security guard

This random tripe is really bringing the website down. I never really did believe all his fridge engineer stuff and as DD said it was surprising to see peole actually fell for all his/their rubbish and wanted him to post more!!

At least with Dozy (Who I didn’t believe to be UKT) he never came across as thinking he was better than anyone else.

Just my opinion but I like UKt and Joe and hope they stay, sure most of the daft threads end up in Bullys but that’s what it’s for some light hearted banter. They are major contributors to this forum and marmite posters as they may be I enjoy reading them winding everyone up.

Course I’m very ■■■■■■■■ submissive so my opinion should be judged on that basis.

ItsJoe:
I’m writing this for my own protection. I woke up at 4am to have a pee next to my trailer and next thing I know I’m being rugby tackled by some cross-eyed man in flip-flops. He begins screaming that he’s security and that he has a dog. At this point he’s on top of me and I’m laying in my own urine along with the driver parked up next to me. This security guard must’ve been on drugs because he sat on top of me for at least 5 minutes before realising I’m driving the double decker next to him before letting me up and apologising.

I’m physically shaken right now. I don’t think I’m going to get back to sleep.

Leg it!.png

Why was the driver parked up next to you lying in your urine also? :neutral_face:

Beetlejuice:
Note to Admin from DieselDave on another of these b.s threads .

Random crap
Posts that do not make any sensible contribution to the forum will simply go
the arbitors of this will be the admin team.

This is more random b.s .

smfh

Are you having a laugh. This forum is full of bull ■■■■ and fantastists.

Dozy is just a bell end. The Joe/ tramp ■■■■ is just pure ■■■■■■■■■

Thanks to those who showed concern.

And yes I’m being genuine. Look at the time I made the post. At least I’m getting a full week off work with full pay. With all my free time I’m going to post quality content on this forum.

Next time Joe just tell him to be gentle,maybe instead of him sitting on you on the cold hard floor invite him into your cab,stick your Barry Manilow cd on and have a banging time…so to speak,may get a bit cramped if you invite the bloke in the next cab and the security guys dog too though maybe have a one in one out policy…so to speak.

ItsJoe:
With all my free time I’m going to post quality content on this forum.

None of us showed ANY concern mate. :bulb:

Also, do you really have to? :neutral_face:
Being as that you are about as popular as herpes on here. :bulb:

Still waiting on news of why the other driver was with you ■■?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

robroy:

ItsJoe:
With all my free time I’m going to post quality content on this forum.

None of us showed ANY concern mate. :bulb:

Also, do you really have to? :neutral_face:
Being as that you are about as popular as herpes on here. :bulb:

It’s made for an amusing read [emoji16]

wrighty1:

Do you know when you park up at night at a service station? Well sometimes the only bay can be between two other lorries so you have a driver either side of you. Crazy, isn’t it.

ItsJoe:

wrighty1:

Do you know when you park up at night at a service station? Well sometimes the only bay can be between two other lorries so you have a driver either side of you. Crazy, isn’t it.

Personally I don’t park in service stations, they’re a bit noisy and stink of urine!

wrighty1:

ItsJoe:

wrighty1:

Personally I don’t park in service stations, they’re a bit noisy and stink of urine!

One of the benefits of parking in services is the use of the amenities ie toilets, stops the area smelling of stale ■■■■.

Grumpy Dad:

wrighty1:

ItsJoe:

wrighty1:

One of the benefits of parking in services is the use of the amenities ie toilets, stops the area smelling of stale ■■■■.

I’ve yet to find one that doesn’t stink, really don’t get why people can’t use toilets.

I want to know were it happend and how he back from denmark so quick

Colin_scottish:

I would tell you where it happened but I’d get in trouble.

Admins: If I post the incident report as proof can I name the services?

ItsJoe:

Colin_scottish:

You can name the services if you want if the statement is true and not pure pish and reeking of jobby.

ItsJoe:

Colin_scottish:

Yes that’s fine, carry on.
Oops wrong account…

Dipper_Dave:

ItsJoe:

Colin_scottish:

Yes that’s fine, carry on.
Oops wrong account…

Take cover lads more bollox incoming :laughing: :laughing:

So Joe how do you word your illegal activity in an incident report?