Is anyone thinking of becoming an owner driver

@Steve Roberts

Sorry to hear your bad luck mate, I can sympathise with you as its happened to me and I sold up a couple of months ago after fianlly having enuff. It broke my heart as I had to sell everything that I had worked so ■■■■ hard for and I probably had the worst luck of all. Just about everything than could have happened Happened!!

I wish you well; What will you do ? If you dont mind me asking who was the Company thats ripped you off ? You can PM if you wish. :frowning:

the company was called shepperton reinforcement services, i hope that name doesnt get deleted,the owner kamal nikolas had gone skint for the 4th time,this time for 2.25 million,i actually phoned hime last monday after the pub(about 12.30am) after i realised my little hobby,business,enterprise, was going skint and told him i was holding him responsible and that i wanted some money from him and explained what i was going to do to him if he didnt help me, he kindly sent me £2500 and told me he would be up and running once again in 6 months time under peterborough reinforcements,so if anyone is approached by a lebenese dwarf,the handshakes and pats on the back are all just a way of winning your confidence, i wonder how many people this little [zb] will take out this time, i was caught out,luckily my truck was paid for,so ive now sold the lot and walked away from it, however if i had done what he asked and put another truck and extendable trailer on for him, i dare say i would be now badly in debt probably losing my house, if anyone is considering becoming an o/d please be carefull… because it hurts to see your pride and joy being driven away…for a fraction of what its worth…