Does anyone fancy being an owner driver

MY FULL KIT IS UP FOR GRABS,UNIT, TRAILER AND EVERYTHING YOU COULD NEED TO EARN YOU A MILLION IN A MONTH,PLEASE SEE THE FOR SALE SITE FORUM… :laughing:

:smiley: Who are you trying to kid!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

Brgds

Speedy

:smiley: no really,a million a month… italian lira…

Steve by the sounds of things you have had a rough trot but is your kit perhaps worth a little more■■? If i was in a position to take it off your hands i certainly would, but you can keep your contacts because it seems obvious that they havent been very good to you. sorry to hear you are folding mate and goodluck with whatever you decide to do!!

best regards to another o/d brought down by Mr Blair!!!

kev!

kev, im truly gutted mate,my tax runs out at the end of the month and to be honest mate i dont want to pay mr blair £700 to tax it to drive on his roads to deliver his goods,whilst spending between £500 and £700 per week in diesel to which most is tax,then at the end of the week he takes most of the profit away in tax and vat,as you can probably gathered i am well and truly zb off with the whole thing,but i would love to keep the truck but,my drive isnt big enuff for an artic and a helicopter, :smiley:

become an od do you think im mad
seriouly mate best of luck with what you do next

HOW MUCH FOR THE TRACTOR ONLY?