Intake transport.

Flixborough,N.Lincs.

IMG_4108.jpg

IMG_4105.jpg

That fh is for sale in this weeks c/motor…£34.250.

seth 70:

A white leather interior with 900k:-)))
Sold,apparently:-))

O4Goodnessake:

seth 70:

The mag only came out today and its still in m8…its a lovely unit but to cover the intake name over would be a nightmare ,unless the new owner is going to keep it with the intake name on the side.

seth 70:

O4Goodnessake:

seth 70:

The mag only came out today and its still in m8…its a lovely unit but to cover the intake name over would be a nightmare ,unless the new owner is going to keep it with the intake name on the side.

I spoke to the DAF driver and he thought it had been sold.

seth 70:

O4Goodnessake:

seth 70:

isnt it just a sticker? i do a lot of Tata work alongside Intake and see there trucks on a daily basis and it doesnt look like the names painted on

chaversdad:

seth 70:

O4Goodnessake:

seth 70:

isnt it just a sticker? i do a lot of Tata work alongside Intake and see there trucks on a daily basis and it doesnt look like the names painted on

Yep.You’re right.A la Stobart.It’s a wrap. :smiley: :smiley:

chaversdad:

seth 70:

O4Goodnessake:

seth 70:

I dont know pal,i always thought they were painted with them having a mural on the back of each cab :confused: next time you are near one get your nails on the cab and try peeling a bit off :wink: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Blimey :smiley: :smiley:
They look wrapped.
I might have to scratch one :smiley: :smiley:

I still don’t know :smiley: :smiley:
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=81340

O4Goodnessake:
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Blimey :smiley: :smiley:
They look wrapped.
I might have to scratch one :smiley: :smiley:

I dare you :laughing:

i,m sure the murial is painted on but i think the big swirly bit round the cab is a wrap, i usually see that FH midweek, i,ll have a look

chaversdad:
i,m sure the murial is painted on but i think the big swirly bit round the cab is a wrap, i usually see that FH midweek, i,ll have a look

I bet you are right pal,it makes sense when it comes time to sell them on,the fh16 was airbrushed orange and black[hence the orange interior]advertising a firm who did console games round the scunny area before it became blue,intake had it painted as a advertisement for them but it only lasted a few year…if you do a search for the truck you can find some old photos on the web…

seth 70:

chaversdad:

I bet you are right pal,it makes sense when it comes time to sell them on,the fh16 was airbrushed orange and black[hence the orange interior]advertising a firm who did console games round the scunny area before it became blue,intake had it painted as a advertisement for them but it only lasted a few year…if you do a search for the truck you can find some old photos on the web…

Google D16 APB and you can see on images what im waffling about :wink:

Some one be getting a very clean truck as lloyd liked to keep it cleaner than clean

chaversdad:

Am sure it was painted blue and not wrapped

O4Goodnessake:

seth 70:

Yep,its not on this week so i bet you are right pal :wink:

seth 70:

O4Goodnessake:

seth 70:

Yep,its not on this week so i bet you are right pal :wink:

They still have it as i passed it on the M74 this morning

Flixborough,N.Lincs.

IMG_4502.jpg

Keep your eyes peeled for intakes new mp4 tag axle painted in guy martin theme,ive seen it today on the m62 at goole,very nice :sunglasses: