Hungary's Finest

At it again. opps

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … -free.html

Women, eh? :wink:

Apparently there are a lot of romanian and bulgarians working for them now, as my dad found out last year when he went to speak to one of their drivers last month in Hungary

And do a lot of older Euro drivers remember Hungarocamion?

Not pretty! :open_mouth:

I’d like to have seen what space she had in front, as the mind boggles on what she was trying…

Women drivers indeed but on the video it say he so was it a he or a she.

volvo2:
Women drivers indeed but on the video it say he so was it a he or a she.

If it’s the segment I’m thinking of (which initially caught/troubled me) the article writer was actually talking about ‘he’ as the witness!
That bit wasn’t that well written…

“We’ve never had anything that big in here before” :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

First time that’s ever been said to a driver!!! (With the possible exception of Dipper Dave of course)

HGV driver knocks down a bit of a fence…is that really worthy enough to make a national newspaper■■?
Of course it is for the Daily “we hate hgvs” Mail.

xichrisxi:
HGV driver knocks down a bit of a fence…is that really worthy enough to make a national newspaper■■?

To be fair, it was a Juggernaut, and it had probably thundered into that Sleepy Village.

It possibly thundered out again as well.

Is the fact that it is Hungarian relevant? We seem to be quite capable of breeding our own idiots right here. I’ve employed a few.

Remember, we have Trucker Jay.

Kerragy:

xichrisxi:

To be fair, it was a Juggernaut, and it had probably thundered into that Sleepy Village.

It possibly thundered out again as well.

Don’t forget also there was probably a kids outing that day to sit on that fence but they got stuck in traffic en route thus escaping certain death :smiley:

andy187:
And do a lot of older Euro drivers remember Hungarocamion?

Yeh I remember them, they had green DAF DKS cabbed Raba trucks as far as I remember.
There was/is a Waberers truck double ‘manned’ by two lesbians, often used to see them in Zeebrugge.
One is as fit as a butcher’s dog, the other one actually looks like a butcher’s dog. :laughing:

Saw two of theirs pulling China shipping boxes out of Felixstowe yesterday. Looks like they’re trying to get into uk boxes now :open_mouth:

Can’t beat a bit of triple threat action. Woman+foreign+large vehicle=damage.

Not wishing to sound xenophobic though as nationality is irrelevant but women please step away from large vehicles… :wink:

For self deprication purposes to appease our female viewers I must confess to driving my daughters car into a low wall and bursting the tyre. Still blamed the wife though.

OVLOV JAY:
Saw two of theirs pulling China shipping boxes out of Felixstowe yesterday. Looks like they’re trying to get into uk boxes now :open_mouth:

Ffs when will it ever end…rates are on there arse as it is in the container game

yorkshire terrier:

OVLOV JAY:

Ffs when will it ever end…rates are on there arse as it is in the container game

I thought waberers had a UK depot at Felixstowe. Or they opened one somewhere in the UK.

You have to wonder at the drivers train of thought here…

I’m stuck, it’s tight…I know…I’ll just shunt back and forwards blindly until something happens.

I thought waberers had a UK depot at Felixstowe. Or they opened one somewhere in the UK.
[/quote]
The did. Keele services I think they called it [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also got a place at newport paggnell