***Female wagondriver's***

Please can you help me. On the Thursday 23rd April 2009 at about 16.50, I had just come off the Scotch Corner roundabout in the right hand lane and headed up the A66 when some jerk in a Silver Fiesta who was in the left hand lane bashed into the side of the van I was driving.

After the accident I pulled into Sedbury layby and a lady wagon driver stopped, she confronted the driver of the fiesta as he had made abusive hand gestures at her. She then turned to me and said she had seen what had happened would act as a witness, when I went further into the layby to get her details I could not find her.

If you remember this incident please post a reply, so I can nail this jerk as he is claiming it was my fault and they are trying to claim for four lots of personal injury.

If you are a haulier and have a female driver working for you, please could you pass the above plea on.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Bernadette

I appreciate that to many outside of the industry, it may seem there aren’t many Female LGV drivers. Fact is, there is a significant number of female drivers out there, and certainly far too many for this kind of appeal to work unless the driver involved is a member of this site directly.

However I do wish you all the best in sorting this matter out.

All the best,

Alex

peeps:
Thursday 23rd April 2009 at about 16.50,

That,s going back a bit. My first thought is --You,ll be lucky-- :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

Like all the Dutch drivers seem to know everyone. I think it is the same with the ladies amongst us, they must talk about strange things that happened during the week when they go to the toilet together.

I bet Lucy will be best placed to help you out in this matter. Did you report it to the police, as there have been a few scams recently

[quote="Wheel Nut"I think it is the same with the ladies amongst us.[/quote]
If thats the case who’s the blondie in the Allied Mills the other week from the A1 towards Manchestershire,
Cwwwwwwooooooaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr :open_mouth: :smiley: :wink:

Anyone know the female who drives a Fed Ex artic? She gave me a nod and a wink the other morning as she came passed me on the M25

Is she the quite short looking one? if so, seen her a few times at Pease Pottage, think she runs to Garndners in Eastbourne. She’s always free with a big smile and a wink.

I thought i was special :frowning:

C-Kay:

LOL :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

C-Kay:

And I’m sure you are mate!..it could always be a nervous twitch of somesort I guess! :laughing:

any body know one with the name plate of “Dusky” I went past her in traffic the other day and nearly fell off my chair. wowee :open_mouth:

I think you might have been victim of an insurance scam, especially when you get a claim for 4 lots of personal injury. It is a long time ago, but maybe you’ll be lucky. Do you have any more of a description of the truck driver or truck and company she was driving for, anything might jog somebodies memory. Bit like crime watch. :laughing:

Wheel Nut:
Like all the Dutch drivers seem to know everyone. I think it is the same with the ladies amongst us, they must talk about strange things that happened during the week when they go to the toilet together.

I bet Lucy will be best placed to help you out in this matter. Did you report it to the police, as there have been a few scams recently

My mrs is a driver and Dutch, does that make her some sort of wierd freemason / secret squirrel type lol!

On topic, I do hope this person can get the help with this matter that they need, does sound dodgy… or could the driver have been in on it? Long shot but people get more and more sneaky with these scams. Not that I can think of a reason why she would have been mind.

im sorry.
but i cant go public i was in a crossdressing stage ?
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

double checked.
■■■■■.
smugded my miscarara.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Can you remember the colour of the truck, did it have anything written on it? What was the brand of the lorry?

a good case for keeping a camera or mobile with camera take pics

muckles:
I think you might have been victim of an insurance scam, especially when you get a claim for 4 lots of personal injury. It is a long time ago, but maybe you’ll be lucky. Do you have any more of a description of the truck driver or truck and company she was driving for, anything might jog somebodies memory. Bit like crime watch. :laughing:

I can’t remember anything about the wagon, but i think the lady had short blonde hair. I know its a long time ago but if i don’t try and find her bang goes my no claims and im not willing to let it go without a battle. I have put a notice up in the the Sedbury Layby Cafe on the off chance she may stop and have a bite to eat.

Cheers