How to annoy a fridge driver

If you did that to me, I’d let down 5 of your tyres then pour adblue in your diesel tank.

TheNewBoy:
This is getting good…but I’m running out of popcorn

I think next time you’re parked in a layby please stick a sign in your window telling the inconsiderate fridge driver that he is not allowed to park within a 10 mile radius from you so you can get your pretty sleep [BELL] end

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Well, i have just about read it all: Ive read about tea bars asking drivers to move cos they cant get the tea wagon in: Ive read about tea bar owners not serving truckers because they block laybys; Ive read about truckers who want to pull the pin on fellow truckers: Ive read about truckers turning off fridges parked next to them: Now we have a complete numpty of a Newbie ( sorry newbies ) who, just because a driver dares to drop his trailer ( which i have done many times and parked behind it ) so backs up to the trailer, so that the driver would find it difficult to re-connect..i bet he was ■■■■■■■ himself silly waiting for that knock on the door, just so he could say..sorry mate, but im on an 11hr break ( instead of a 9 ) just to teach you a lesson…words fail me, would love to know the i.d. of this newbie driver, and see him parked up one night…just to have a quiet word, and maybe block him in for a few hours…but never in my whole career have i ever thought about doing any of the above to fellow drivers… ever…no matter how annoyed i have felt.

BTW, you have no right to call yourself a fellow driver, a professional, or a member of this industry, i would be ashamed to even know you mate, let alone work with you, and i would bar you from this site for what you did.

Why are us fridge drivers hated so much? I’m doing a job that sees most of you get ya fresh chilled foods you like to buy.

I feel like I’m a victim here. All I wanna do is park up in a service station and get a coffee or an hours break. Hell I even turn the fridge off for an hour if need be depending on temp so I don’t disturb people.

Lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

JaxDemon:
Why are us fridge drivers hated so much? I’m doing a job that sees most of you get ya fresh chilled foods you like to buy.

I feel like I’m a victim here. All I wanna do is park up in a service station and get a coffee or an hours break. Hell I even turn the fridge off for an hour if need be depending on temp so I don’t disturb people.

Lol

Same here I do fridge work I always park out the way if possible turn fridge off.

Don’t know why you bother to answer this a hole, he is a sad little man who is trying to look big. :unamused:

JaxDemon:
Why are us fridge drivers hated so much?

I feel like I’m a victim here

Don’t suffer in silence. There’s support groups for fridge drivers and those affected by fridge vigilantism by fridge hating ■■■■ knockers

Search for the fridge abuse support compaign twitter using the hashtags:-

#was it you that turned my box off?
#oi, you just wrote a nob on my trailer door?

There’s a day of ironic silence on the 1st April to mark 1 year of the campaign

Whew the OP has saved me a load of grief, I was just about to start a thread about how a reefer parked between me and my mate at Colsterworth a few weeks ago and the driver buggered off in the unit.
After a few Lager and limes we returned and dropped it on its knees.
Ironically the fridge wasn’t even running just force of habit I guess.

#onyourkneesbitch

James the cat:

JaxDemon:
Why are us fridge drivers hated so much?

I feel like I’m a victim here

Don’t suffer in silence. There’s support groups for fridge drivers and those affected by fridge vigilantism by fridge hating ■■■■ knockers

Search for the fridge abuse support compaign twitter using the hashtags:-

#was it you that turned my box off?
#oi, you just wrote a nob on my trailer door?

There’s a day of ironic silence on the 1st April to mark 1 year of the campaign

Fpmsl brilliant.

WOW…just wow.

As a newbie i expect to read advice/hints/tips…not crap like this :frowning:

As a fridge driver myself (now iv admitted that, im in for it lol), even though only days, here is me thinking i was doing well and thinking of others when i pull into a services at 3/4am in morning and park next to a truck and run around to quickly turn it so i dont disturb my fellow trucking friends…even going as far as to when pulling on a residential area when delivering to 1 of the shops, i turn it off before manouvering.

:unamused:

Dipper_Dave:
Whew the OP has saved me a load of grief, I was just about to start a thread about how a reefer parked between me and my mate at Colsterworth a few weeks ago and the driver buggered off in the unit.
After a few Lager and limes we returned and dropped it on its knees.
Ironically the fridge wasn’t even running just force of habit I guess.

#onyourkneesbitch

For [zb]s and giggles I just entered that hashtag into twitter, 10/10 I wasn’t disappointed :laughing:

mdourish:

JaxDemon:

Lol

Same here I do fridge work I always park out the way if possible turn fridge off.

Parked up at Lesmahagow one night a few years back with a fridge, got asked by the parking guy was my fridge on which I replied yes, so he directed me off to the bottom right hand corner and I ended up parked up next to an unattended sea box fridge that sounded like a MadMax movie on full blast and the belts squealed like a thousand pigs with megaphones when it started up (on cycle), still slept like a log though (I honestly thought I wouldn’t tbh)

Weird as it seems I have more trouble sleeping when the neighbours are being noisy having a party than when I was in a truck with traffic noise, fridges or other industrial background noises.

Not sure whats worse, this, or the ■■■■ that parks in front of drawbar trailers left in lay-by’s while the driver is off trying to get a tight delivery done with the front end…

Equally as bad i’d say. ■■■■■.

@Reef, Lesmahagow put all (running) fridges into the 2nd car(truck) park now, come 9pm the main parking area is almost silent, tis bliss :smiley:

Dont-Feed-The-Trolls-Meme-11.jpg

Tuckert92:

Both, without a doubt!

Chris1207:
@Reef, Lesmahagow put all (running) fridges into the 2nd car(truck) park now, come 9pm the main parking area is almost silent, tis bliss :smiley:

There was only one gravel parking area last time I went and no Tesco store either, lol.

smokinbarrels:
What an absolute to55er. Your a fine example of what’s wrong with the industry these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have reported this post for its absolutely shocking use of an 'auto censor’dodge.
Where are the moderators??

Radar19:
If you did that to me, I’d let down 5 of your tyres then pour adblue in your diesel tank.

Nah, just ■■■■ in his ad blue tank. Revenge is a dish best served cold…

James the cat:

eddie snax:

muckles:
You’re lucky it wasn’t me pulling the fridge, :smiling_imp: I would have had to resort to discussing it with you in a non aggressive manner over some lentil soup and herbal infusion, and if that didn’t work I’d have been forced to resort to a passive sit down protest. That would have taught you the error of your ways

Wow, when we was kid’s you’d just hit me on the head with a Diecast ford transcontinental car transporter, not that i remember it that well.

Ha ha ha :laughing: . A ford transcontinental? Oh well at least it was something soft

Maybe Ford should have made the real lorry out of Diecast, it didn’t feel soft at all.

In fairness to my brother, was better than him ■■■■■■■ in the bath :open_mouth:

the nodding donkey:

Radar19:

Thats no good! Adloo is urea ie p1ss :smiley: A big ■■■■ and balls (yes childish i know :grimacing: ) sprayed over the drivers door in red paint always does the trick…or if you have enough paint 13metres of ‘bellend’ down the side of the trailer…thats always eye catching that one…

the nodding donkey:

Radar19:

Best pour some ■■■■ in his washer bottle instead! Then every time he squirts his windscreen, his cab will be filled with a lovely aroma of eau de ■■■■! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndrewG:

the nodding donkey:

Radar19:

Thats no good! Adloo is urea ie p1ss :smiley: A big ■■■■ and balls (yes childish i know :grimacing: ) sprayed over the drivers door in red paint always does the trick…or if you have enough paint 13metres of ‘bellend’ down the side of the trailer…thats always eye catching that one…

Whilst you’re right that adblue is essentially urea, which is a constituent of urine, ■■■■■■■ in the tank will upset the system, because the chemical proportions will be out. If you’re going to see a driver over, why make him sit in a layby, when you could get him stranded on a roundabout, or a busy junction ? :grimacing: