How to annoy a fridge driver

Keep them coming, I’m here all week

bald bloke:
I think the Op was hoping for a few pats on the back but it’s all gone Pete Tong for him :smiley:

Ok, I’ll redress the balance and humour him.

Yeh, you done right mate, what was that reefer driver prick thinking of eh, parking next to a noisy road instead of next to somebody in a truck stop or, worse still next to me in a quiet industrial estate.
You are being reasonable to expect a noise free night parked right next to a busy A road in a lay by, so well done for ■■■■■■■ this ■■■■■■ off.
Every man for himself here, ■■■■ him and every other driver on the road as long as you are ok…it’s the way forward.
You are a credit and role model to new drivers everywhere. :sunglasses:

Other posts he mentions his company running their trucks 24/7 double shifted and tramping in the past so im guessing this can be put down to trolling.

Time to stop the lynching.

TheNewBoy:

You’re lucky it wasn’t me pulling the fridge, :smiling_imp: I would have had to resort to discussing it with you in a non aggressive manner over some lentil soup and herbal infusion, and if that didn’t work I’d have been forced to resort to a passive sit down protest. That would have taught you the error of your ways young man.

Oh hang on! :confused: young man could be considered both ageist and sexist and really who am I to say your ways are wrong?

TheNewBoy:

And there it is folks, the old Trucknet ‘‘I was only joking and not being serious’’ routine chestnut, as a bit of damage limitation when the perceived response is not forthcoming :laughing: :unamused:

Yeh, you had us all going there for a minute mate…NOT.

pierrot 14:
The New BOY is you name yeah ? says it all doesn’t it ■■?

You are pathetic !!!

My name might be New Boy but I’m far from it, all the good names were taken

robroy:

bald bloke:
I think the Op was hoping for a few pats on the back but it’s all gone Pete Tong for him :smiley:

Ok, I’ll redress the balance and humour him.

Yeh, you done right mate, what was that reefer driver prick thinking of eh, parking next to a noisy road instead of next to somebody in a truck stop or, worse still next to me in a quiet industrial estate.
You are being reasonable to expect a noise free night parked right next to a busy A road in a lay by, so well done for ■■■■■■■ this ■■■■■■ off.
Every man for himself here, [zb] him and every other driver on the road as long as you are ok…it’s the way forward.
You are a credit and role model to new drivers everywhere. :sunglasses:

Robroy, you could go on 5lives fighting talk, and defend the indefensible with that post !!

muckles:

TheNewBoy:

You’re lucky it wasn’t me pulling the fridge, :smiling_imp: I would have had to resort to discussing it with you in a non aggressive manner over some lentil soup and herbal infusion, and if that didn’t work I’d have been forced to resort to a passive sit down protest. That would have taught you the error of your ways young man.

Oh hang on! :confused: young man could be considered both ageist and sexist and really who am I to say your ways are wrong?

Wow, when we was kid’s you’d just hit me on the head with a Diecast ford transcontinental car transporter, not that i remember it that well.

eddie snax:

muckles:

TheNewBoy:

Wow, when we was kid’s you’d just hit me on the head with a Diecast ford transcontinental car transporter, not that i remember it that well.

Well you probably parked it front of my corgi fridge truck. :laughing: and I might of mellowed with age? :smiley:

muckles:

eddie snax:

muckles:

TheNewBoy:

Well you probably parked it front of my corgi fridge truck. :laughing: and I might of mellowed with age? :smiley:

:smiley:

robroy:

TheNewBoy:

And there it is folks, the old Trucknet ‘‘I was only joking and not being serious’’ routine chestnut, as a bit of damage limitation when the perceived response is not forthcoming :laughing: :unamused:

Opinions are like bum holes…everyone has one & entitled to express it

axletramp:
More than likely he parked close behind his own trailer for load security. :bulb:

Not if you park 10-15 feet from your back doors

TheNewBoy:

axletramp:
More than likely he parked close behind his own trailer for load security. :bulb:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah, we believe you…

TheNewBoy:

axletramp:

More likely it was dropped for him while he was asleep then??

Regardless of reason it was a ■■■■ move :unamused:

TheNewBoy:

axletramp:

Maybe he’d had trailer change before you got there, and had to wait for his daily rest period to complete, before being able to hook up. Whatever the reason he was behind that fridge, what you done was a bit pathetic !!!

TheNewBoy:

robroy:

TheNewBoy:

Opinions are like bum holes…everyone has one & entitled to express it

I agree, and speaking of bum holes… I see a lot of ‘‘drivers’’ acting like bum holes towards other drivers on the road also, as it happens. :neutral_face:

TheNewBoy:

robroy:

TheNewBoy:

Opinions are like ***********…everyone has one & entitled to express it

To resort to this level of debate is rather offensive. No where in the post you’ve quoted, are any offensive sentences used against you, so why resort to that yourself.

eddie snax:

TheNewBoy:

robroy:

TheNewBoy:

Opinions are like ***********…everyone has one & entitled to express it

To resort to this level of debate is rather offensive. No where in the post you’ve quoted, are any offensive sentences used against you, so why resort to that yourself.

I agree Their is no offensive language used against me, i was just stating that it was his opinion & not fact or truth

Excepting the bit earlier when you were called a male organ maybe… :grimacing:

If you don’t like fridges running why park in a layby.
I got woken up the other night by a Driver who decided to park next to my running fridge telling me to turn it off

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk