Have you delivered to someone famous

Kate Moss’ near Lechlade. The village of Turville, aka Dibley.
Jeremy Paxmans near Henley.

I snurged a telly presenter’s pantie drawer. Not telling who though! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Not delivered to but when I was doing the Cessna and Gulfstream roadshows in the 90s there were a few famous folks around occasionaly…

Chris deBurgh (came to private viewing at Stansted)jumped up tiny person that thought he was superior :unamused:

Niki Lauda (roadshow set up in his hanger at Vienna airport) real nice bloke who bought beers :smiley:

Aga Khan (his hanger at Le Bourget airport in Paris) Nice chat with him about the trucks :smiley:

Senore Bennetton (clothing guy).looked like a typical Italian mafioso :smiley:

plus just missed meeting Nelson Mandela by a day when we set up in his hanger on the SAAF base in Pretoria, did chat to his pilot though.

Mentioning Aga Khan, I got married in a former house of his, now a hotel.

Harry Monk:

mucker85:
When i was delivering antiques, a stone carving, a lump of wood and a model village to Jools holland’s castle

My brother got married there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooling_Castle

Did you go? Did you see his big shiny ball in the garden?

Done skips to bonos house in Dublin, never met him but his wife couldn’t be nicer, also took a skip away from ronan keatings house, just after he got caught banging his dancer loads of paps there taking photos when I was driving out the gate but didn’t make the papers I’m afraid, did meet kerry katona who was nice and Colin Farrell who was also a nice bloke.

Never actually delivered to anyone famous, but when I worked for Lynx/UPS day trunking, I had a parcel for Prince Charles at Balmoral in the trailer.

The only remotely famous thing ive done is deliver a pallet of samples to real radio it was some competition they where running in conjunction with my company. I met kat from the breakfast show. Thats it all i have to offer but since i need google for most of the replies in this thread its no bad i reckon :laughing:

served Brian Blessed when i worked at motorway services.

notts dave:
served Brian Blessed when i worked at motorway services.

Oh yeah? Was he any good? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry, I had to!

FFS

notts dave:
FFS

Never heard of him :wink: :laughing:

Happydaze:
I snurged a telly presenter’s pantie drawer. Not telling who though! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

susanna reid?, Kate Garraway? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

dazteahan:

Happydaze:

Nope! I’m taking it to the grave! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I would sook coffee out of Susanna reids knickers, ■■■■!

saw angus deaton putting his bins out while delivering opposite on the south side of hammersmith bridge also sir peter blake signed for his household e
ffects container at his house overlooking langstone harbour [famous yachtsman now dead, murdered by pirates in the indian ocean]

PS not angus deaton it was alistair mc gowan - senior moment! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Happydaze:

dazteahan:

Happydaze:

Nope! I’m taking it to the grave! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Am i anywhere near then? Pm me promise i won’t tell! :wink:

Richard Briers (thoroughly good guy), Ulrika Johnnson (■■■■■■ Stephen Fry (good guy, got the kettle on), Sir Edward George (former guv’nor of Bank of England) whilst on Amdega conservatories.

In a previous life Madonna, Guy Ritchie, Sting, Stella McCartney and Robin Williams (all in the same few days Madonna’s wedding@ Skibo Castle), Prince Charles, Princess Margret, young Harry arriving at RAF Lossie. Used to work VASS (visiting airctaft service section) at Lossie, Royals and folk with lots of money used Lossie as a private airport.

More recently, recovered a Maybach 62 belonging to Mr Cowell :unamused:

Felicity Kendall circa 1987 and Tony Blackburn same year.

Happydaze:

Liar, liar, pants on fire!