Getting on the Chep work

Wheel Nut:
Chep do FTL from depot to depot, but it’s ■■■■■■■ with contractors and one hair out of place will have you thrown off site. Having said that, it’s nice clean work, amazing how much a full chute of Blues weigh

i belive it’s 36 blues to the ton.

Wheel Nut:
Chep do FTL from depot to depot, but it’s ■■■■■■■ with contractors and one hair out of place will have you thrown off site. Having said that, it’s nice clean work, amazing how much a full chute of Blues weigh

As above, not a nice environment to work in, and those ■■■■■ @ BHM are really nasty…

Its a sport for them to get you banned, be very wary, and its a devils own job getting paid apparently…

Stanley Mitchell:

Wheel Nut:

As above, not a nice environment to work in, and those [zb] @ BHM are really nasty…

Its a sport for them to get you banned, be very wary, and its a devils own job getting paid apparently…

West Brom too on car part cases

390 is 10.3tonne according to BWD jobs.

As for others to sub off of, I’m gonna try running on my own for a while getting work locally and using return loads to get back. That way I’m working with several companies and if one pulls the plug on me I have others to call on who already know me.

I was planning on dropping off core with BWD by the end of the year anyway. By booting me they may have done me a favour cos its always hard to move away from the 7 days payments and planning done for you safety net and switch to 30 days +. Just puts #2 and new trailers on hold for a while.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk