Fuel Price Week begin --/--

Punchy Dan:
Sainsburys off the m1 Leeds ring road £102.4 :laughing: :lol

Went in earlier this week still same prices :smiley:

Uk fuels have stopped ringing me for some reason and started sending in ridiculous prices this week is 108 our best is Silvey at 104.58, will be sending in a harvest application as they have been emailing me for a few weeks now

Ukf 103.80
Key 103.99

boyesadabest:
Uk fuels have stopped ringing me for some reason and started sending in ridiculous prices this week is 108 our best is Silvey at 104.58, will be sending in a harvest application as they have been emailing me for a few weeks now

TBF, Harvest haven’t been the best on price for ages, and it will be interesting to see where they come in at next week, after they have had a lot of business this week… :wink:

Historically, they bump it up big time, but things may have changed, let`s see :unamused:

Stanley Mitchell:

boyesadabest:

TBF, Harvest haven’t been the best on price for ages, and it will be interesting to see where they come in at next week, after they have had a lot of business this week… :wink:

Historically, they bump it up big time, but things may have changed, let`s see :unamused:

Fuel card company are decent. 104.17 for me past week. Now that I use them UK fuels has come down a lot to try to keep my usage up. gimps!

Jake_Brake:

Stanley Mitchell:

boyesadabest:

Fuel card company are decent. 104.17 for me past week. Now that I use them UK fuels has come down a lot to try to keep my usage up. gimps!

I`ve had issues with these shysters, beware of their sly tricks regarding under use of card surcharge, site surcharges and incorrect invoices…

And then, you get to speak to their “customer service” department… :blush:

They have promised me they have changed, so that is an admission of guilt if I`ve ever heard one…#swivel #shoveyourcards

Harvest again 104.24

BWOC have come in @ 102.52 for next week as my best card so far… :open_mouth:

Harvest @ 103.74 + UKF @ 103.51 aren’t too far behind… :unamused:

Stanley Mitchell:

Punchy Dan:

Wheel Nut:
What’s Costco like or is it slow pumps for cars and vans?

It’s cheap but iirc you need more than one card as its £100 or 100 litres per transaction per day .

Waste of time [IMO], you can`t get near the one in Derby on a weekend due every Abdul in town wanting their mega value bogrolls, and their restrictions regarding £100 / 100Ltrs compound the grief… :unamused:

I fill up occasionally at Costco. Three authorisations are doable and there is a fast button on the diesel pumps at Sheffield to switch fuel flow to something a bit more truck friendly.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Ukf my best 105.30

UK Fuels 104.75
Fuelcard Company 105.07
Certas Energy 105.38
Fuel Card Services 105.92

BWOC @ 103.77

DPG @ 103.95

Harvest @ 105.30

DKV @ 105.10

These are some of my more realistic cards for this week :open_mouth:

I`m still waiting on a reply from a couple of suppliers as to why they are so far out for this week :unamused:

BP @ 105.60
Esso @ 107.81 :unamused:
Key @ 104.65

BWOC @ 103.84

DPG @ 104.22

Harvest @ 105.35

DKV @ 105.26

I`ll be expecting DPG to sharpen their pencil come Monday :wink:

Ukf my best 104.97

Certas Energy 104.68
Fuelcard Company 104.74
UK Fuels 105.32
Fuel Card Services 105.89

Ukf my best 105.11

BWOC @ 104.22 is my best for next week, but their terms are crap :frowning:

DPG/UKF @ 104.39 comes in 2nd…excellent terms, but I`ll be expecting them to tweak this price slightly :wink:

I got them down to 103.82 last week, so there is hope :unamused:

Picking up the slack for you boys.

Cos I am still classed as a new customer I am on 1.10 to 1.12 most weeks. Scandalous!!!.

I’m a new customer, not used card yet and at 106.4

Sent from my S41 using Tapatalk