Fuel Price Week begin --/--

falconsteve:
I’ve got 104.19 on UK fuels this week, I just hope the price continues to drop.

Dont hold your breath, its not coming down as quickly as it went up, thats for sure :unamused:

TBH, there are too many variables that effect the price of a barrel…it does`nt take much to upset the applecart :cry:

Just used a voucher at sainsbugs on 300 litres at 95 p :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Punchy Dan:
Just used a voucher at sainsbugs on 300 litres at 95 p :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I actually tried to use the Sainsbury`s @ Wyvern last week…no chance in a L200…chaos :open_mouth:

Its just been refurbished…its a nightmare

Stanley Mitchell:

Punchy Dan:

I actually tried to use the Sainsbury`s @ Wyvern last week…no chance in a L200…chaos :open_mouth:

Its just been refurbished…its a nightmare

There’s no height sign at Ripley but cameras stick down on the end so Iam thinking 13 ft ,but loads of room on the left never an issue .

Been offered an alledgedly new card by UK Fuels today, BP Bunker @ 103.4 ppl and non Bunker @ 1.3ppl, aledgedly not an introductory price to hook you in.

Sainsbugs again £1.05 without the vat :laughing:

Certas Energy 103.58

Uk fuels 103.25 after a phone call.

104.43 with UK Fuels and 105.91 with Shell

106.54 ukfuels shell and bp

Sent from my S41 using Tapatalk

104.76 ukf my best

104.71 silvey
105.62 esso through uk fuels
105.79 fuel card services

Beat ukf on Esso down to 103.95 but was also told by another fuel card supplier that uk have offered a customer to match a bulk buying price at 102. Something but how true that is i dont know.

After two days of intense gorilla warfare, I`ve eventually got UK Fuels to agree on 103.96 for this week… :open_mouth:

Took some doing mind… :wink:

Morgans my best next week 103.16

divemaster:

BWOC @ 102.53 :open_mouth:

I`m not sure if its a typo error on their part, but that card will be #1 on Monday for sure, although crap terms, which I can put up with for a week :wink:

UKF actually goes up next week #WTF :blush:

Strange prices this week, Esso coming in at 105.56 down nearly 2p.
Key Fuels 103.56 down just over a penny.
Spoke to the supplier about the BP Bunker saying last weeks price was a joke, was cheaper to pay on a credit card at some sites as the cost was cheaper, on the phone they said 104.6, two hours late email comes in 110.26 :open_mouth:

Stanley Mitchell:

divemaster:

I`m not sure if its a typo error on their part, but that card will be #1 on Monday for sure, although crap terms, which I can put up with for a week :wink:

My ukf is 103.67

Received an email from UK Fuels today, BP Bunker card charges up from £3 per year to £18, from The end of July, margins getting tighter or greed?

divemaster:

Stanley Mitchell:

divemaster:

My ukf is 103.67

I`ve eventually got UKF to match the 102.53…possibly something to do with zero drawings for the Monday and Tuesday, not sure :wink: