Fuel Price Week begin --/--

nsmith1180:
My best pre-wrestle price is £0.9889.

Concretejim:
Jeeez, sainsburys was 95p in leicester yesterday.

Are fuel cards that bad.

Yes, at the moment but Sainsburys don’t offer me 14 days terms, 80l per minute pumps and forecourts I can get a 14 foot high trailer into. Now before you say I should stop being lazy, I should advise that I’ve damaged a landing leg recently and can’t drop the trailer, even if I want to until its fixed!

I hear ya, i have no doubt people have reasons for doing things how they do things.

Iv filled up ibc’s at morrisons before, and as for payment terms, a credit card payed on time will give you 30 days.

Horses for courses and all that though.

So do you all just sign up with a few fuel cards and just use whichever is cheaper that week?

Sent from my S41 using Tapatalk

Down a bit this week 97.27

96.98 + vat Key fuels

UK Fuels - 0.9882

BWOC - 0.9859

DPG - UKF ; 96.85

BWOC - Keyfuels ; 97.29

These are my best two for next week :wink:

96.57 UK Fuels

98.32 The Fuelcard Co

SHYTOT:
96.57 UK Fuels

98.32 The Fuelcard Co

How do you get on with “The Fuelcard Co” ?

They are chasing my business something chronic :open_mouth:

I`ve already fallen out with them in the past and cancelled their cards and shut the account, but they say they have changed their ways ■■?

I`m very nervous regarding their “minimum usage” charge, IMO it doesn’t encourage sharp pricing, as they take your money either way … :unamused:

I also found their customer service department appalling to deal with when you had a query regarding an invoice :open_mouth:

Have they changed, or is it the usual sales patter ■■?

97.50 for us, so ill see what i can knock them down to in the morning

The fuelcard company are ok while they are winning once it turns against them you may as well cut their cards up n shut the account

SHYTOT:
The fuelcard company are ok while they are winning once it turns against them you may as well cut their cards up n shut the account

As I thought, nothing`s changed :imp:

Thanks for the update :wink:

97.70 UK fuels
99 shell for us this week

A fuel cards firm cold called me today from Leeds quoting 95.2 ppl the man thought he was cheap until I told him tescos were 92.72 :laughing:

94.85 for the coming week :open_mouth:

95.36 for me

94.42 UK Fuels
96.56 Fuelcard Co

95.89 uk fuels
98.3 shell

I was hoping to knock them down a bit, based on the prices others got for last week. I’ll try again next week.

After a fair bit of rolling about in the snow, I`ve managed to get 95.69 out of UK Fuels…

Took some doing though :open_mouth:

96 dead for me ukf

95.69 UK Fuels
97.96 Fuel card services