Fuel Price Week begin --/--

Thanks for all the replys , and prices quoted , managed to get them down to 100.43 plus vat , not amazing but an awful lot better than first price stated. :smiley:

I think we should all post our prices every week and keep the fuel companies on their toes :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

I think anyone with a bulk tank needs to fill up as soon as they can. The price of crude has jumped nearly 10% since wednesday. If the dollar keeps falling like it is, itā€™s probably going a lot higher.

Rob K:
Do you guys make a note of the the cheapest posted here and then bell them up to inform them that that is what said company is offering you, so either match it or beat it? Or donā€™t you bother?

I e-mailed The Fuelcard Company telling them they seemed to be consistently dearer than Forecourt Fuels, on the Monday they rang me & said if I payed them weekly they would consider matching the lower price or if I could guarantee to use over 1000lts per week they would review the price given, I told them not to bother as I would just continue using the UK fuels card that was over 4ppl cheaper than them & that theyā€™re competition was happy with the credit terms agreed in the 1st place. I was pleasent enough with them but said Iā€™d use their card when I couldā€™nt use my others & left it at that.

UK Fuels Ā£99.50ppl next week
Shell Ā£100.50ppl
Key fuels price from The Fuelcard Co haveā€™nt bothered giving me a text as yet!!! :smiley:

Fly sheet

The Fuelcard Company price is Ā£101.50 this week.

If crude is sold in USD & the dollar is dropping then our prices should come down in the next few months.

Fly sheet

I rung them on monday and said they are having a laugh at 104.67 they knocked it down to 102.37 and said they would contact me again today to talk about what they could do about the price got no phone call but did get a text 103.70 brill !

Here we go again , Direct fuels (BP) 103.84 and Diesel point (Keyfuels) 103.22 for week beginning 04th October , will be on the phone again on monday to get that down :imp:

Mine for this week are:

Total Card from Forecourt Fuels 100.35
Keyfuels from Fuelmate 101.89

Itā€™s a shame the Total network is a load of rubbish really as theyā€™re consistently cheaper for me. I have a UK Fuels card coming from Fuelmate which they claim most weeks is at least 1ppl cheaper than the Keyfuels one. Time will tell.

Iā€™ve put a couple of tankfulls in at Morrisonā€™s at M18J1 this week as at 115.9ppl (98.63+vat) not only are they cheaper than either of my cards but I also get air miles on my credit card and the equivalent of about another 1.5ppl off on my ā€œmorrisonā€™s milesā€ card which gets turned directly into money off when I do my weekly shop in the store.

Paul

Best Iā€™ve done this week was 115.9 ppl at a Shell garage in Telford on the Newport rd, it was 113.9ppl there two weeks ago :frowning: otherwise local shell Middlewich @116.9ppl

repton:
Iā€™ve put a couple of tankfulls in at Morrisonā€™s at M18J1

Is it a proper HGV pump there Paul?, thats cheap for Moggies, round here all seem to be @118.9ppl :confused:

Big Joe:

repton:
Iā€™ve put a couple of tankfulls in at Morrisonā€™s at M18J1

Is it a proper HGV pump there Paul?, thats cheap for Moggies, round here all seem to be @118.9ppl :confused:

Yep, proper HGV thingy and only a few hundred yards from the M18. They also take Keyfuels and UK Fuels I think. Just go North at the junction (opposite way off the motorway to the Stockyard) and take the first left at the lights, up the hill and the petrol station is right in front of you. You have to turn right at the roundabout and go round the back of the main forecourt to get to the HGV pumps.

According to petrolprices.com it has gone up to 116.9 now (still under a quid before the VAT though unlike any of my fuel cards).

Paul

Total Fuelcards - From Total - Pump price (Always have a look if driving past, generally expensive) Never phone and ask why weā€™re not using them!
Fuelgenie - From Fuelgenie - Pump price, mainly Tesco & Morrisons
Keyfuels - From The Fuelcard Company - 100.67 ppl - Phone all the time to see why weā€™re not using them, generally because theyā€™re really expensive!!!
Diesel Card Solutions - From DCS - 100.67ppl

Apart from the Total all are accepted at the local Morrisons which has Truck pumps and even Red for the fridges!!

been filling up at local tesco 115.7ppl inc vat
get her indoors sum clubcard point

for next week i got prices of
smart - 100.65
fuelcard co (was red) 101.26

smart 99.55
direct fuels bp 101.45
red 102.55
using local tesco 115.7inc vat every little helps as they say :smiley: :smiley:

lee hawke:
smart 99.55
direct fuels bp 101.45
red 102.55
using local tesco 115.7inc vat every little helps as they say :smiley: :smiley:

If your using Tesco get a Fuelgenie card, Pump price at Morrisons & Tesco and you get the reward points because its pump price, Can soon rack up the Ā£5 vouchers from Morrisons!!!

lee hawke:
been filling up at local tesco 115.7ppl inc vat
get her indoors sum clubcard point

mmmmmmmh you mean hawkster that her in doors makes you fill up at tescos its not a choice for you old bean you have to do as your told, man / mouse comes to mind in the hawkster house!!!

Tuesday, Derby Rd Liverpool (shell) i paid Ā£115.9ltr. Keyfuels ring me now and then asking why im not using their card,when i tell them its cheaper to pay on my credit card they sometimes will bring the price down , but as soon as i use the card i get another text putting it up again! I am using an Amex card at present which gets me double
air miles and if i fill up at a shell station i get the air miles again!! (using my diesel club card), not rocket science is it which card im going to use?

I didnt use my card this week due to price so i think they thought he aint using it due to the high price so using all there knowledge and wisdom they texted me 105.60

Yet again stupid prices Direct fuels 105.59 and Diesel point 104.70 , will be on phone on monday. :angry:

young trucker:
Yet again stupid prices Direct fuels 105.59 and Diesel point 104.70 , will be on phone on monday. :angry:

seems to be an upwards movement this week :imp: Iā€™ve got is Smartdiesel with 101.70 and ReD with 101.78 :cry:

although thereā€™s a garage just off M5 J25 with a pump price of 114.9 (97.78 without the VAT) , just need to check the canopy height :wink:

Deffo on the up, mine are both just the wrong side of 102ppl this weekā€¦

I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be using either of them tbh as at 119.9 and 120.1 including vat there are plenty of places that are cheaper at the pumps.

Paul