Fridge work

Priest:
Any fridge work in east anglia apart frommrct nd banham?

Robsons, Kings Lynn.

Mates just got a job at AGRO in Northern Ireland… here’s hoping he’s made a good decision… don’t know much about them.

SouthEastCashew:
Mates just got a job at AGRO in Northern Ireland… here’s hoping he’s made a good decision… don’t know much about them.

As subbie??

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

No directly employed by them mate

Munchkin:

Big Truck:
Try JHP Transport Lanark Scotland.
Look up their page on Facebook,
always looking subbies.

Don’t they do a lot for Fowler Welch, try them.
Bedworth maybe?

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

I wouldn’t work for Bedworth. Just got off an O-Licence suspension, if I recall correctly they were curtailed as well but thats from memory and I may be wrong, all this just after a major fleet renewal. I would want them to run problem free for a couple of years before thinking about offering them any sort of terms. Unless they are in the business of paying before pulling, if not, I worry about cash flow.

nsmith1180:

Munchkin:

Big Truck:
always looking subbies.

Bedworth maybe?

I wouldn’t work for Bedworth. Just got off an O-Licence suspension, if I recall correctly they were curtailed as well but thats from memory and I may be wrong, all this just after a major fleet renewal. I would want them to run problem free for a couple of years before thinking about offering them any sort of terms. Unless they are in the business of paying before pulling, if not, I worry about cash flow.

They pull out of the shellfish plant where I live, lot of subbies on during suspension. If they’re curtailed surely more chance of subbing as contracts still need done I’d think?

I don’t doubt they will want more subbies, what I doubt I an their ability to pay them. Until they’ve filed accounts covering the suspension period I’d be more than careful about giving them terms.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

nsmith1180:
I don’t doubt they will want more subbies, what I doubt I an their ability to pay them. Until they’ve filed accounts covering the suspension period I’d be more than careful about giving them terms.

Aye, fair point.

Heratige but you will need a shagged out old wreck on ro or bg plates

Peche group.

Freshlinc,FW.

Can’t beat a bit of common sense.
motortransport.co.uk/blog/2018/0 … tion-deal/

nsmith1180:

Munchkin:

Big Truck:
always looking subbies.

Bedworth maybe?

Thank you Commercial Motor! I like it when. I accidentally look intelligent.

“Save 21 jobs”■■?

They can’t have been that big a Haulier■■?

assume they mean 21 office jobs…surely they wouldnt be counting the drivers in the equation when they count for nothing in general.