Irish fridge firms taking on?

Does anyone know of any Irish fridge firms looking for drivers at the moment?

sandgrounder:
Does anyone know of any Irish fridge firms looking for drivers at the moment?

YES - CLICK ME RIGHT HERE.

nolans maybe ?

F&M Refrigerated transport talk to Martin

morganmclernon.com/
Ask for James Morgan.

Are they ok to work for?

bigtruck:
Are they ok to work for?

You asking about MorganMcL :question: :confused:

AFAIA yes not too bad.
6days (3trips) week1 take home £600
5days (2trips) week2 take home £400
to the bean on prob max hours,absolute legal running now as VOSA are watching VERY carefully. :neutral_face:

Decent tackle all round and think UK/Irish drivers have better chance of work as I think they are trying to cut down on the numbers of “Taliban” :exclamation: :exclamation: :wink:

They are moving to “Irish Cold Stores” old place in Silverwood Lurgan soon in partnership with Sawyers to run out of the place.

Big Truck:

bigtruck:
Are they ok to work for?

AFAIA yes not too bad.
to the bean on prob max hours,absolute legal running now as VOSA are watching VERY carefully. :neutral_face:

Decent tackle all round and think UK/Irish drivers have better chance of work as I think they are trying to cut down on the numbers of “Taliban” :exclamation: :exclamation: :wink:

They are moving to “Irish Cold Stores” old place in Silverwood Lurgan soon in partnership with Sawyers to run out of the place.

Is that you Stevie :slight_smile:

Aren’t MorMc working out of Telford a lot?

peter s:

Big Truck:

bigtruck:
Are they ok to work for?

AFAIA yes not too bad.

Is that you Stevie :slight_smile:

Not Stevie no,
are you Scottish by any chance and was I talking to you in Tesco Boucher Rd last week :question: :question: :wink:

Been asked to cover some “3day runs” to the mainland ANY day of the week for MorganMcl,
Fingers crossed I get the spare time and I’ll see how it pans out.

Things must be looking up as have McCulla Transport mad keen to get me to come in for casual driving work too, they have TEN of the new model Merc Actros arriving next week :exclamation: :sunglasses:

I thought the Irish lads were more or less boycotting some of the companies…some couldn’t replace the lads quick enough when the flip flops arrived to do it for peanuts…payback time?..made your bed now lie in it sort of thing?

Things are slack enough over here and they have cv’s stacked to the roof in places so they have the advantage of picking and choose who they want

drive it:
Things are slack enough over here and they have cv’s stacked to the roof in places so they have the advantage of picking and choose who they want

Things don’t seem too bad over here at the moment know a couple of people who have recently walked from one job straight into another. The infamous list of CV’s is just a threat to anyone thinking of leaving, “if you don’t want to do that then there are twenty men here waiting for your job” This was used on a weekly basis at barline yet never put into action I wonder why?

drive it:

No bother getting work here in NI ATM if you,ve got the usual experience and have a clean licence. :sunglasses:
See even Montgomery Transport on the Net looking drivers for reefer work today :exclamation: :exclamation: :wink:

I am south of ye and to the west and been in and out of places the last few week and all the same story nothing happening unless you have experience they don’t seem to want to know

also have a depot in telford

Big Truck:

bigtruck:
Are they ok to work for?

AFAIA yes not too bad.

drive it:
I am south of ye and to the west and been in and out of places the last few week and all the same story nothing happening unless you have experience they don’t seem to want to know

Then try this:
nijobfinder.co.uk/job/alchem … /30674193/
:wink:

not a good move. from frying pan into a chip pan

sayley-boy:
F&M Refrigerated transport talk to Martin

drive it:

Give Derry Morgan a shout he is happy to take new guys on either fridges or curtain siders around about £90 a day, on the curtain siders work a 5 to 5 1/2 day week. Fridges you do a bit more time to away usually 2 weeks at ago. Ideal place to gain experience