fridge work

anyone no names of fridge transport company in chesterfield j29

truckerger:
anyone no names of fridge transport company in chesterfield j29

rick bestwick, yearsley,

NFT at alfreton, not a million miles away.

Same boat fella, looking for simarler I’m in boza, greencore r fridges but think there agency

worksopboy:
Same boat fella, looking for simarler I’m in boza, greencore r fridges but think there agency

Theres Froggatts at J29a, a firm at top of Duckmanton hill can’t remember the name, a firm from Nottingham parks trucks in Staveley (CS2 or something like that) they do work from a factory in Clay Cross. Yearsleys used to recruit of the agency (Best Connection), and Rick Bestwick has their own SE drivers for cover.

Would not recomend Greencore, did some agency work and their drivers are paid carp.

Try cs2 at stavley gaffas names Gary but I only think he’s looking for part time at mo or try Kim’s at Stanton hill there always looking

Henrys cat:
Would not recomend Greencore, did some agency work and their drivers are paid carp.

Oh that’s not good, I’d much prefer trout. :wink:

switchlogic:

Henrys cat:

:open_mouth: I’ve heard salmon there are paid batter :wink:

who cod work for that, :laughing:
[ know better placies than that
def more fish in the sea
go work for proper fish hauliers and have a whale of a time
thers nowt to trout about here
just work for a company with some sole in their music
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

switchlogic:

Henrys cat:

It was these type of wages that had the poles flooding over in their tens of thousands :stuck_out_tongue:

Why you after fridge work anyway? You only end up having to deal with ‘old timers’ telling you that you can’t run a fridge here or ‘someone will turn your fridge off your you if you dont’…even though you parked in the far corner and they turned up after you had your shower and demanded you move so they don’t have to sleep next to a fridge.

If you find owt let us known cos I’m looking but not botherd about fridge work

kims chilled m8 they are looking for drivers just done 6 days tramping for em good payers and on the plus side 79 hours