sawyers

Anyone on here work/worked for the above?? I know they run decent kit but do they get into europe much or is it all NI & Mainland uk work?? Any info much appreciated.

They run a bit of European but as far as I’m aware nothing to far, Paris and the Benelux countries don’t think that as a newbie you will be able to jump straight onto the European work. Good mix of fridge work from Ireland to the UK plus curtain sider work through Woolsley freight which is owned by Sawyers

Wouldn’t consider meself a newbie having worked solely on fridge work since 2008, just want to travel futher afield. Thanks for the reply though.

DT@Leightonhaul:
just want to travel futher afield.

Then go for it, I know money talks especially if you have family, mortgage etc but by the sound of it you’ll have job satisfaction.

DT@Leightonhaul:
Wouldn’t consider meself a newbie having worked solely on fridge work since 2008, just want to travel futher afield. Thanks for the reply though.

By newbie prob means new to them where there older drivers prob
Get the euro work

Only ever seen them around Benelux

If you are going to sawyers do not let them put you into woolsey freight unless you want be treated like a ■■■■■■■■■■■■■.