Friday screwed

OVLOV JAY:

robroy:
You should just have parked up mate, eaten your orange, and laid awake all night…it’s the way forward.

No no no Rob. You eat the orange BEFORE you park up. All modern professional drivers know this :laughing:

Eating your orange when driving and not making a mess is an art form . :wink:

bald bloke:

OVLOV JAY:

robroy:
You should just have parked up mate, eaten your orange, and laid awake all night…it’s the way forward.

No no no Rob. You eat the orange BEFORE you park up. All modern professional drivers know this :laughing:

Eating your orange when driving and not making a mess is an art form . :wink:

I would imagine hiding the peel in the door pockets is as well, as the plod tractor pulls alongside…

Evil8Beezle:

davepenn54:
@Evil8Beezle, just out of curiosity is the Star Trek thing aimed at me ?

Regards
d
Dave Penn

Not specifically pal, as you’re not the only one that missed that it’s a parody on our dozy…
And if you’re not a regular visitor, you maybe wouldn’t know our dozy’s habits! :mrgreen

I might not be a regular contributor, but I am on here everyday and have followed Mr dozy’s trials and tribulations from the very beginning and maybe you underestimate my ability to understand parody as I did put a wink at the end of my post. Maybe it is your inability to see that YOU are the one that is unable to understand that other posters are a bit more savvy at most things in life than you. :laughing:

Regards
Dave Penn;

KO blow delivered in the third round by Dave Penn (In the red shorts). Medics on scene, E8B expected to make a full recovery :grimacing:

davepenn54:

Evil8Beezle:

davepenn54:
@Evil8Beezle, just out of curiosity is the Star Trek thing aimed at me ?

Regards
d
Dave Penn

Not specifically pal, as you’re not the only one that missed that it’s a parody on our dozy…
And if you’re not a regular visitor, you maybe wouldn’t know our dozy’s habits! :mrgreen

I might not be a regular contributor, but I am on here everyday and have followed Mr dozy’s trials and tribulations from the very beginning and maybe you underestimate my ability to understand parody as I did put a wink at the end of my post. Maybe it is your inability to see that YOU are the one that is unable to understand that other posters are a bit more savvy at most things in life than you. :laughing:

Regards
Dave Penn;

BOXING TOON.gif

davepenn54:

Regards
Dave Penn;

Calm down dear! :laughing:

Evil8Beezle:

davepenn54:

Regards
Dave Penn;

Calm down dear! :laughing:

E8B has got up on the nine count…

@eval6basil, I’m very calm darling :smiley: Just setting the record straight :smiley:

Regards
Dave Penn;

davepenn54:
@eval6basil, I’m very calm darling :smiley: Just setting the record straight :smiley:

Regards
Dave Penn;

Dave Penn drops his hands and taunts E8B… is that wise?

Not just hands dropped and taunting, but channelling Anthony Joshua for the killer punchline :laughing:
A bit of banter goes a long way :exclamation:

Regards
Dave Penn;

the nodding donkey:

davepenn54:

Regards
Dave Penn;

Dave Penn drops his hands and taunts E8B… is that wise?

2 questions. Why are they both wearing make-up? Whose handbag is a designer one?

My handbag’s the fake! :smiley:

davepenn54:
Not just hands dropped and taunting, but channelling Anthony Joshua for the killer punchline :laughing:

Regards
Dave Penn;

Wow,Dave Penn feels confident, and wants to take on the commentary team…

Evil8Beezle:
My handbag’s the fake! :smiley:

That’s what you get for being agency :cry:

the nodding donkey:

davepenn54:

Regards
Dave Penn;

Wow,Dave Penn feels confident, and wants to take on the commentary team…

Takes a brave soul to take on a Beaver and a Mule :neutral_face: :arrow_right:

I don’t use a handbag, mine is a Yeezy manbag and I don’t see anything wrong with a bit of eyeliner and a good light blusher. Especially if I’ve not been able to get home on a Friday :wink:

Regards
Dave Penn;

davepenn54:
I don’t use a handbag, mine is a Yeezy manbag and I don’t see anything wrong with a bit of eyeliner and a good light blusher. Especially if I’ve not been able to get home on a Friday :wink:

Regards
Dave Penn;

If you enjoy looking Devine, good for you.

They are producing fake lidl bags now. Well I never :laughing:

discoman:
They are producing fake lidl bags now. Well I never :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: