The Joys

Hey guys, just thought I’d pass the time while I’m broken down and sitting on ma caboose. Sitting in MAN hoping they can fix me but then I gotta wait 9 hours before I can get to my own comfy pit! Just ended a 15 and been sitting about since 3 this morning waiting on depot getting a fitter to me…they [zb]ed that up. Didn’t get to me till after 7 and had no time to get home anyway. Now this is the fun stuff you never hear about…think it might be McDonald’s and a days shopping while I wait!

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

EddieMD:
Hey guys, just thought I’d pass the time while I’m broken down and sitting on ma caboose. Sitting in MAN hoping they can fix me but then I gotta wait 9 hours before I can get to my own comfy pit! Just ended a 15 and been sitting about since 3 this morning waiting on depot getting a fitter to me…they [zb]ed that up. Didn’t get to me till after 7 and had no time to get home anyway. Now this is the fun stuff you never hear about…think it might be McDonald’s and a days shopping while I wait!

Yes, unfortunately when the brown stuff hits the fan, it tends to have knock on effects!

And I’m not even going to tell you what my boss was suggesting I do…lol!..apart from the obvious

EddieMD:
And I’m not even going to tell you what my boss was suggesting I do…lol!..apart from the obvious

What 9 hours off at MAN garage, and then back to work??

Surely not :wink:

That’s the best option that was given as well

Taxi ? Train? How far from home are you?

Not far really. So tempted to just jump train. So tempted to just post him the keys in fact. Mate said he would pick me up if needed. Told him I took wagon out so I’ll bring it back if at all possible. Just got keys back but still got a few hours to kill.