Foden Alpha ~ Past & Present

Yeah have wagons in Immingham aswell mate, it only came off the road 18 months ago I’ve drove a lot worse down the road put it that way…

Wish mine looked half as good as that out of interest do you no what it was doing to the gallon

lee mat:
Wish mine looked half as good as that out of interest do you no what it was doing to the gallon

Not figure wise but I’ve never known a wagon drink diesel like that did, it ended up getting one of them fuel savers that cuts the engine out after a few minutes of been idle!

Do you have a pic of your wagons I’m up and down the 62 all day long, might recognise it

Same goes that’s why am driving it for a while its in the yard road relay showing 5.88 mpg

I only get 6 in my mk1 fh12, do you run scrap metal??

I got a 2nd hand road relay for mine as it didn’t have one but been advised not to fit it for fear of blowing Ecu .

yt03:

That’s a pretty bullet proof engine

Punchy Dan:

yt03:

That’s a pretty bullet proof engine

She runs heavy it’s only a 420 but it will pass pretty much out on the motorway, what do you run into Hull then??

You would of passed me in an old w reg f2000 on the 62 ive only been in the foden last few days if you see a pig ugly miss matched one that’s me.

lee mat:
You would of passed me in an old w reg f2000 on the 62 ive only been in the foden last few days if you see a pig ugly miss matched one that’s me.

I’ll keep an eye out for you pal

image.jpgnorth of Brecon this morning .

image.jpegwith the tipper on

image.jpegmoving the mobile plant

image.jpegmobile plant on my flat .

image.jpegusing the crane

image.jpeg muckaway

Ex Hardstaff 6x2 Alpha with a ■■■■■■■ M11.

MK II 6x2 Alpha with a ■■■■■■■ M11. Only sold when Euro 3 could no longer go into London.