Flip flop

no one wants to tell me … huh !!

Don t worry.Most Ee drivers have spare food,water for week or more.Most driver have multi cookers,gas cookers.

raymundo:
no one wants to tell me … huh !!

I don’t even know what was said, it was dealt with before I’d logged on, tbh I don’t care what it was either now its gone.

Andrejs:
Don t worry.Most Ee drivers have spare food,water for week or more.Most driver have multi cookers,gas cookers.

But its not about that. From what I’m gathering a lot with the chains on will have flouted some rule or another somewhere along the line and have got caught for it.

The rules are there for safety but also to ensure fair competition so for example an EE company (or any company) who flouts laws/cuts corners is likely to be able to offer a cheaper price because they’re squeezing more out of each truck illegally. The result is that some above board operators lose out.

I’m not massively for rules as such but they’re there and should be adhered to across the board.

The culprit wished the OP would get the big C.
Personally i found it funny but then again i have a dark sense of humour and i’m so far removed from been a snowflake who gets offended on behalf of someone else as is par for the course nowadays

ArcticMonkey:
Personally i found it funny but then again i have a dark sense of humour and i’m so far removed from been a snowflake who gets offended on behalf of someone else as is par for the course nowadays

I don’t think anybody was actually ‘‘offended’’ in the true sense of the word mate, or anything to do with snowflakes either.

Me personally I’m just amazed or intrigued rather than offended, over many driver’s attitudes towards each other these days, so I’ll explain how I saw it…(and possiblly bore the arse off everyone, but bear with me it’s my day off :laughing: )

I was always brought up after I started this job to look from the point of view that as drivers we should all stick together doing the same crap with what you are up against, and tbf for a long time we did up to a point…up to about 10/15 yrs ago when ‘truckers’ were no longer ‘truckers’ but car drivers with Class 1 licences. :bulb:
So with that the positive attitudes (along with many other aspects) is just dying a death these days,.
Some trivial examples on the road… like not flashing drivers in on overtakes, letting them out at junctions, and the clowns who leave you hanging in the middle lane, stuff that NEVER happened once over, to the more serious examples of drivers ‘grassing up’ other drivers to the point of losing them their jobs. :open_mouth:

The o/p was an example, the EE driver had broke the law, with absolutely f/all to do with the o/poster, or any bearing on his life, but he wished a fellow driver bad luck while the guy was only having his scran :unamused: .

Then matey rocks up, another fellow driver, cursing him with a terminal ilness :open_mouth: :laughing:
You’re right it was kinda funny, but for all the wrong reasons.

This is why the job is ■■■■ ed, …divide and conquer. :bulb:

Ok I know that sounds like I’ve too much time on my hands :blush: :smiley: , and I’m reading too much into a couple of posts in a forum :laughing: , and all the rest of it, but I see it as one of the many examples of how the job has deteriorated because of drivers themselves. :bulb:

Off to.write a book about it. :laughing:

I’m a flip flop this week [emoji2]

Holiday in Croatia [emoji23]

toonsy:

Andrejs:

But its not about that. From what I’m gathering a lot with the chains on will have flouted some rule or another somewhere along the line and have got caught for it.

The rules are there for safety but also to ensure fair competition so for example an EE company (or any company) who flouts laws/cuts corners is likely to be able to offer a cheaper price because they’re squeezing more out of each truck illegally. The result is that some above board operators lose out.

I’m not massively for rules as such but they’re there and should be adhered to across the board.

Dave can suspend for difference things.But in business every single country try cut corner.London city sale credit sometime for very low interest fee.Italian sale cheap pasta,Netherland sale own tomato very cheap,Germany sale cheap car.Amazon have tax avoid system.People in EBay not pay tax.Plenty Uk drivers work via Ltd companies and not pay correct tax.

nomiS36:
I’m a flip flop this week [emoji2]

Holiday in Croatia [emoji23]

Keep away from Croatia dvsa check points because it causes hell on here :stuck_out_tongue:

Andrejs:

toonsy:

Andrejs:

Dave can suspend for difference things.But in business every single country try cut corner.London city sale credit sometime for very low interest fee.Italian sale cheap pasta,Netherland sale own tomato very cheap,Germany sale cheap car.Amazon have tax avoid system.People in EBay not pay tax.Plenty Uk drivers work via Ltd companies and not pay correct tax.

Irrelevant.

Different countries have different rules for themselves.

What we’re talking about is the SAME rules that apply to all drivers under EU regs being broken.

toonsy:

Andrejs:

toonsy:

Andrejs:

Irrelevant.

Different countries have different rules for themselves.

What we’re talking about is the SAME rules that apply to all drivers under EU regs being broken.

You thing who British or real Germany drivers drive without inftigiments???You think who all Btitish truck in best condition.Example.British standart at least 1 mill depth it tyres.Germany Bag suspend you truck with this tyres ASAP.Dvsa want penslty and after report in Twitter who they work very hard.But they stop no so much truck everyday.

Plus in most situation any country company will try avoid repair emergency if possible safely drive till some place where good price for repair.Volvo want just for call out 500 euro if truck not new.But same job can done in local services for much more less money

Andrejs:
You thing who British or real Germany drivers drive without inftigiments???You think who all Btitish truck in best condition.Example.British standart at least 1 mill depth it tyres.Germany Bag suspend you truck with this tyres ASAP.Dvsa want penslty and after report in Twitter who they work very hard.But they stop no so much truck everyday.

No of course there are drivers of all nationality that break rules. I said so earlier that we all play by the same rules and those that don’t (regardless of nationality) should be punished to ensure everyone plus by the rule and therefore it is fair for all.

You can’t use different situations in different countries because we’re talking about a set of rules that applies at all countries.

On the subject of tread depths… Or anything like that… follow the strictest rules for the strictest country on the route then you can’t go wrong. For years it was Austria, follow them and you’ll be alright across the board

noticed recently a rise of ordinary folk fighting back tooth and nail against “the be extra nice and forgiving to foreigners” brigade .all this “dont be racist” has gone too far . im not bothered about the humble and meek ,i mean id be humble if i was living foreign, but when theyre cocky they need to be quietly dismissed from their jobs at the very least -to teach them to be meek

robroy:

ArcticMonkey:

I don’t think anybody was actually ‘‘offended’’ in the true sense of the word mate, or anything to do with snowflakes either.

Me personally I’m just amazed or intrigued rather than offended, over many driver’s attitudes towards each other these days, so I’ll explain how I saw it…(and possiblly bore the arse off everyone, but bear with me it’s my day off :laughing: )

I was always brought up after I started this job to look from the point of view that as drivers we should all stick together doing the same crap with what you are up against, and tbf for a long time we did up to a point…up to about 10/15 yrs ago when ‘truckers’ were no longer ‘truckers’ but car drivers with Class 1 licences. :bulb:
So with that the positive attitudes (along with many other aspects) is just dying a death these days,.
Some trivial examples on the road… like not flashing drivers in on overtakes, letting them out at junctions, and the clowns who leave you hanging in the middle lane, stuff that NEVER happened once over, to the more serious examples of drivers ‘grassing up’ other drivers to the point of losing them their jobs. :open_mouth:

The o/p was an example, the EE driver had broke the law, with absolutely f/all to do with the o/poster, or any bearing on his life, but he wished a fellow driver bad luck while the guy was only having his scran :unamused: .

Then matey rocks up, another fellow driver, cursing him with a terminal ilness :open_mouth: :laughing:

This is why the job is [zb] ed, …divide and conquer. :bulb:

Ok I know that sounds like I’ve too much time on my hands :blush: :smiley: , and I’m reading too much into a couple of posts in a forum :laughing: , and all the rest of it, but I see it as one of the many examples of how the job has deteriorated because of drivers themselves. :bulb:

This job went all to sh*t when we stopped being lorry drivers and became “truckers”. Wtf is a “trucker”?

emmerson2:

robroy:

ArcticMonkey:

This job went all to sh*t when we stopped being lorry drivers and became “truckers”. Wtf is a “trucker”?

Aye? …Well if it’s just certain terminology that’s the biggest thing that ■■■■■■ you off about the job, you aint doing so bad eh?

It is Dvsa job.They all the time will found some…If they not found nothing that will be big redundance at their staff.But they never will want found every single bad dtivers.Because if they work strong that after 1-2years will be no infrigiment,bad truck.Will be redundance st Vosa.Best option to police,Vosa and … keep average discipline.

robroy:

ArcticMonkey:

Me personally I’m just amazed or intrigued rather than offended, over many driver’s attitudes towards each other these days, so I’ll explain how I saw it…(and possiblly bore the arse off everyone, but bear with me it’s my day off [emoji38] )

Then matey rocks up, another fellow driver, cursing him with a terminal ilness :open_mouth: [emoji38]

Ok I know that sounds like I’ve too much time on my hands :blush: :smiley: , and I’m reading too much into a couple of posts in a forum [emoji38] , and all the rest of it, but I see it as one of the many examples of how the job has deteriorated because of drivers themselves. :bulb:

Off to.write a book about it. [emoji38]

I don’t think this just applies to this industry.
The whole of society nowadays only care about themselves. No collective conscious.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

ArcticMonkey:

I fail to see how wishing someone gets cancer could be funny under any circumstances, regardless of how dark a sense of humour you have, and I can assure you im far removed from being a snowflake
I didnt see it though. Was it at least worded as an attempted joke or was it just blurted out “I hope he gets cancer”?

and I can assure you im far removed from being a snowflake… quote the snowman.

that is funny considering your username… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: