WTF?

It’s just occurred to me that it’s nearly 22:30 on a Saturday night and I’m sitting here posting crap to a brainless bell-end called Carryfast.

Sad or what?

Time to move on, I think.

Thanks to the good lads, the rest can kiss the back of my bag.

Keep 'er lit, good luck.

Happydaze… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bye, don’t let the door hit your arse on the way out.

Don’t let them get you down HappyDaze.

It’s just an Internet forum. :wink:

He has that effect on many a member does our curryfart. Just do what me and switch do to him. Argue until he contradicts himself, then just laugh at him

Crap. I must be slipping. I thought I was the only irritant in the village! :open_mouth:

Happydaze:
It’s just occurred to me that it’s nearly 22:30 on a Saturday night and I’m sitting here posting crap to a brainless bell-end called Carryfast.

Sad or what?

Keep 'er lit, good luck.

Thank ■■■■ you boring bottom hole. 1136 posts zzzzzzzz yawn.

pavaroti:

Happydaze:

Sad or what?

Keep 'er lit, good luck.

Thank [zb] you boring bottom hole. 1136 posts zzzzzzzz yawn.

That’s rich when you have 1102.

It will take a couple of weeks to catch me up though :laughing:

:laughing: It’s the time wheelnut in happydaze case 1136 boring posts in a short 9 weeks. :open_mouth: :unamused: no wonder I don’t come here much anymore. :stuck_out_tongue:

pavaroti:
:lol: It’s the time wheelnut in happydaze case 1136 boring posts in a short 9 weeks. :open_mouth: :unamused: no wonder I don’t come here much anymore. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, you’re sadly missed. Who are you? :stuck_out_tongue: