Flipping 'ell!

twitter.com/roadpoliceBCH/statu … 8862232576

Robthedog enter stage left…

Jail him for a year then send the ■■■■ back to Eastern Europe where he belongs never to return to this country.

Has anyone else on here never been pulled over by the police in a lorry?

I’ve had vosa pull me. But the police have never been interested.

No wonder they think they will get away with it. I think drink driving is awful. But doing it in an artic to that level is not far off attempted murder in my book.

the nodding donkey:

Entering

Bloody ■■■■■■ up pole again, I’ve told you there no bloody good you don’t listen how was that not racist I hope just realist

Encore please

robthedog:

the nodding donkey:

Entering

Bloody ■■■■■■ up pole again, I’ve told you there no bloody good you don’t listen how was that not racist I hope just realist

Encore please

Wrong end of the continent…

Grumpy_old_trucker:
Jail him for a year then send the [zb] back to Eastern Europe where he belongs never to return to this country.

Why would you sent a Spaniard back to Eastern Europe?

Does deserve jail time though…

Scroll further down the page and look at the gay pride throbber who’s off to court. Jesus

robthedog:
Bloody ■■■■■■ up pole again

Nope, Spanish driver this one. Still not seen an update regarding court although no doubt will get put off multiple times for statements from employer amd translations.

Lots of usual on Twitter, but question no one seemed to answer was what each country has in terms of banning drivers who are caught.

Beyond prison time, is there any international register? Unless it could be attached to passport ID.

trevHCS:

robthedog:

Nope, Spanish driver this one. Still not seen an update regarding court although no doubt will get put off multiple times for statements from employer amd translations.

Lots of usual on Twitter, but question no one seemed to answer was what each country has in terms of banning drivers who are caught.

Beyond prison time, is there any international register? Unless it could be attached to passport ID.

Spanish truck and Spanish driver ?
Or SP truck and EE driver ?
If the former that’s a rarity these days !

robthedog:
Spanish truck and Spanish driver ?
Or SP truck and EE driver ?
If the former that’s a rarity these days !

Spanish trailer no doubt, extremely doubtful it’s a Spanish unit pulling it, in the unlikely event it’s a Spanish unit it’s even more unlikely it’s a Spaniard driving it.

Does it matter what the nationality of the driver is?

Talk about divide and rule being applied to the working man. A driver is a driver. Some are good and some are bad. The idea of separating us into groups only works to harm us collectively as drivers. Rather than focussing on improving our lot… We waste time attacking each other for various reasons.

We all know idiot Brit drivers. And decent EE drivers. And the other way around. This driver is a cretin but his nationality has nothing to do with that.

worldsbestdriver:

Talk about divide and rule being applied to the working man. A driver is a driver. Some are good and some are bad. The idea of separating us into groups only works to harm us collectively as drivers. Rather than focussing on improving our lot… We waste time attacking each other for various reasons.

We all know idiot Brit drivers. And decent EE drivers. And the other way around. This driver is a cretin but his nationality has nothing to do with that.

Bore off you patronising ■■■■■

Grumpy_old_trucker:

worldsbestdriver:

Bore off you patronising [zb]!

Tbf mate he does make a valid point.
Sure there are many EE drivers who are ■■■■ useless, many of which drive UK reg trucks, on the other hand we have our share of homegrown complete inept f/whits with Class 1s also.
I worked for a Dutch outfit who had a couple of knobbers on the fleet,.as well as a Belgian firm who had the same contingent.

I’m not sure it’s to do with nationalities and you only hear of the EEs who are involved in major ■■■■ ups, you never hear of the ones who just get on with it with no dramas like you and me, it’s negativity that makes news, and tbf I’ve had help abroad by Poles and the like in the distant past, as well as sharing a feed and a drink with one or two.

That’s my take on it for what it’s worth anyhow…a driver is a driver as far as I’m concerned.

trevHCS:

robthedog:

I believe that Europe can look at other drivers records from other country’s via the dvla in this country. go do a licence check and there is a section on there for generating a code. with out this code you cant hire a car in Europe.

at least this is what the great British public were told when it came in. would be interesting to know exactly how it works the other way round.

twitter.com/HuntsCops/status/13 … 58337?s=19

And another.

biggriffin:
https://twitter.com/HuntsCops/status/1338583321970958337?s=19

And another.

More detailed…

News report.

cambridge-news.co.uk/news/c … k-19457348

These are the ones who get caught who clearly have a drinking problem. I fail to see why they are allowed to retest and get licenced again (what ever their country of birth). An HGV licence should be treated with respect and these drivers should never be allowed to drive an artic again.

yourhavingalarf:

biggriffin:
https://twitter.com/HuntsCops/status/1338583321970958337?s=19

And another.

More detailed…

News report.

cambridge-news.co.uk/news/c … k-19457348

These are the ones who get caught who clearly have a drinking problem. I fail to see why they are allowed to retest and get licenced again (what ever their country of birth). An HGV licence should be treated with respect and these drivers should never be allowed to drive an artic again.

Vindicated again !!

worldsbestdriver:

No wonder they think they will get away with it. I think drink driving is awful. But doing it in an artic to that level is not far off attempted murder in my book.

I’ve been pulled,was a couple of year ago when Vosa supposedly trained traffic police on load security and they were gunna pick up Some of the slack,got dragged into Hartshead moor,made me open curtains,checked straps were on e.t.c couple of printouts and a chat and on my way,nice enough fella…

Yorkielad:

worldsbestdriver:

I’ve been pulled,was a couple of year ago when Vosa supposedly trained traffic police on load security and they were gunna pick up Some of the slack,got dragged into Hartshead moor,made me open curtains,checked straps were on e.t.c couple of printouts and a chat and on my way,nice enough fella…

Wasn’t Michael Mann and his team by any chance? Far Eastern appearance. If it was, he’s actually a nice bloke.

Ken.